Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Reports that Chelsea paid Moises agent £10 million for securing the transfer...

I'm assuming this means reporters have looked into it and have evidence to support their claim, but wasn't this being suggested when Liverpool came in? That the reason he was staying in london and refusing to go was that the agent had a deal?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm assuming this means reporters have looked into it and have evidence to support their claim, but wasn't this being suggested when Liverpool came in? That the reason he was staying in london and refusing to go was that the agent had a deal?
I can’t help believing that Moises is naive and immature enough to be led by the nose and easily convinced that the money is more important than his long term playing career, if that was even in the discussion. His family are unlikely to argue it either I imagine.

Very very different to Alexis and his father managing him.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
You didn’t read his social media post then? The one that everyone is 100% sure without any evidence was his agent and he absolutely had nothing to do with it (without any evidence).
Not 100% (in the same way you can’t be 100% sure he posted it), but we’ve seen and heard enough about/from his advisors to know what they’re like. Moises, on the other hand has form for staying away from the club at out request and coming back as good and committed as ever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here