Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Give your head a wobble he’s just another of the group of mercenary footballers who don’t care where he plays as long as it’s for top dollar.
Eventually football will implode no one I repeat no one in any trade is worth (allegedly ) £250k per week is he doing any good like curing cancer?
No he’s kicking a ball for a very rich American.
We've been hearing 'eventually football will implode' since the inception of the Premier League in 1992. I think you're wrong, I think it's going to get bigger and richer.

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
2031 :lolol:

Seriously how on earth are they doing that? Surely they are going to end up with players refusing to leave because they are on 150k p/w??
Chelsea experienced that previously with the mercurial talent that was Winston Bogarde. Played 11 times in 4 years, collecting £40,000 a week for effectively contributing nothing.

Marvelous.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We've been hearing 'eventually football will implode' since the inception of the Premier League in 1992. I think you're wrong, I think it's going to get bigger and richer.
The World bloody loves the PL and will keep paying through the nose to watch it, until they all turn their attention to the Saudi League (not going to happen however many billions they throw at it imo)

Back on topic I hope this circus act finishes today with Moises fecking off to Chelsea

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Back on topic I hope this circus act finishes today with Moises fecking off to Chelsea
Just completed his medical at Chelsea according to Sky News

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I bet Potter is cursing his luck. If if only he'd managed to hang on there until Chelsea signed Caicedo - then his team might have started to perform brilliantly, just as it happened at the Albion.
Hmmm......based on past form Potter might just as easily have left Caicedo on the bench. 😀

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Oh dear. There's much more important things in life to get angry about imo. As long as the club is still here to watch I'm pretty happy. The rest, what league we're in, how much transfer money we take in etc I'm not losing any sleep over let alone getting angry about what other supporters, of us or anyone other clubs, may think. I'll leave that to the club officials and owners.
Oh dear for sure. You are right, there far more important things in life.

Like you, I would be supporting the club whatever the league we are in and perhaps I overstated my emotional reaction to comments undermining the club's will to get what we can from mega rich clubs. 'Annoyed' would be a more accurate term.

We can certainly agree club officials and owners should be the ones dealing with it, not us, and I am glad it's not something you lose sleep over.

Last edited:

Russconha

Jul 8, 2012
Littlehampton
Its not 150, don't forget we have to pay something like 20% in fees back to caicedo's old club. Do you think we would be better off keeping Ali Mac and Caicedo on good terms building their talents more and more into how we play or starting again with the money?
I think we would definitely be better as a team with those two but they have gone, I was pedantically pointing out a benefit!
As well as the 20% sell on fee to Cashido's old club in Ecuador, Allie Mac's price could go up another £20m so it might not be too far off £150m

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Rumours of a heart defect detected in Caicedo's medical. Chelsea pulling out of the transfer .......

Nahhh, just messing with ya is all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here