Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Give your head a wobble he’s just another of the group of mercenary footballers who don’t care where he plays as long as it’s for top dollar.
Eventually football will implode no one I repeat no one in any trade is worth (allegedly ) £250k per week is he doing any good like curing cancer?
No he’s kicking a ball for a very rich American.

People have been saying it'll implode for decades, never going to happen. They will always find more money to feed the machine. The structure of world football might change, especially now with the Saudi involvement, but it'll continue churning out young talent on mega money whilst casting the other 90% who don't make it aside.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
People have been saying it'll implode for decades, never going to happen. They will always find more money to feed the machine. The structure of world football might change, especially now with the Saudi involvement, but it'll continue churning out young talent on mega money whilst casting the other 90% who don't make it aside.
Ok what I mean is there will only be a few clubs who can afford the obscene transfer fees and BHA will not be one of them( nor do I want them to be)
Those clubs for all I care can knob off and play in a world super league, maybe ten clubs in the league they can play each other home and away and have lots of rest to count their debts.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I've not watched a lot of the Ecuador national team, but some people have said he hasn't been that impressive as his Albion performances.
Who knows if like Bissouma with that price tag he doesn't quite match those expectations.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I've not watched a lot of the Ecuador national team, but some people have said he hasn't been that impressive as his Albion performances.
Who knows if like Bissouma with that price tag he doesn't quite match those expectations.
Who cares.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Or indeed how much your settings, environment etc affects things. It will be a huge step up for Moises with little room for error

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Bissouma was badly mismanaged. Conte used him all wrong and preferred the Dane. Yesterday he was mom and kept wriggling out of tight situations that seemed impossible. He is a brilliant player and will shine with the correct manager.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Bissouma was badly mismanaged. Conte used him all wrong and preferred the Dane. Yesterday he was mom and kept wriggling out of tight situations that seemed impossible. He is a brilliant player and will shine with the correct manager.
Exactly what my Spurs STH pal said yesterday…….it was ‘criminal’ of Conte to pick the Dane ahead of him. All smacks of Conte not wanting Bissouma in the squad in the first place.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Or indeed how much your settings, environment etc affects things. It will be a huge step up for Moises with little room for error
Now playing with the pressure of the PL most expensive player will bring him plenty of comments from the stands of both teams. Not that I have any sympathy like potter and cucurella they all knew what they were signing up to!

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
If your opinion has the effect of undermining strength and pride in our club, I cannot avoid getting angry. As it didn't work, I will soon get over it..... In the meantime, does this attitude seem familiar?
Oh dear. There's much more important things in life to get angry about imo. As long as the club is still here to watch I'm pretty happy. The rest, what league we're in, how much transfer money we take in etc I'm not losing any sleep over let alone getting angry about what other supporters, of us or anyone other clubs, may think. I'll leave that to the club officials and owners.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Indeed. Doesnt stand out for them (pervis does!). He was also fairly average for beerschot ....although they were a mess.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
2031 :lolol:

Seriously how on earth are they doing that? Surely they are going to end up with players refusing to leave because they are on 150k p/w??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here