Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I don't why but I think Caicedo might stay at Brighton after all this speculation :unsure:

After months of Caicedo (or, more likely, his agents) trying to force a move away from the South Coast - and currently 289 pages on this thread - I've got this strange feeling that it will not lead anywhere and he will be stuck here again 😕
Nope his gone. This will sort itself out. I fully expect Chelsea to cough up a bit more. Should be done and dusted over the weekend

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
David Ornstein
@fate_champ
·
1h

🚨
Chelsea have decided not to submit a bid to Brighton + Hove Albion for Moises Caicedo, Brighton set a deadline of 6pm British time for Chelsea to match or beat LFC's £111m offer. Chelsea decided that it was too risky with FFP limitations and have now pulled out.
@TheAthleticView attachment 164843

This is the fake account

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It’s like a rollercoaster, one of those rollercoasters which goes on for 8 months with nothing but climbing up a lift hill - none of the fun and all of the nausea.
I'm.not so sure about that.

How about:-

We've run a marathon...

....on a treadmill.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
David Ornstein
@fate_champ
·
1h

🚨
Chelsea have decided not to submit a bid to Brighton + Hove Albion for Moises Caicedo, Brighton set a deadline of 6pm British time for Chelsea to match or beat LFC's £111m offer. Chelsea decided that it was too risky with FFP limitations and have now pulled
David Ornstein
@fate_champ
·
1h

🚨
Chelsea have decided not to submit a bid to Brighton + Hove Albion for Moises Caicedo, Brighton set a deadline of 6pm British time for Chelsea to match or beat LFC's £111m offer. Chelsea decided that it was too risky with FFP limitations and have now pulled out.
why do people bother with this nonsense

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I agree. But why don’t they go to recognized, experienced and established wealth management firms instead of football agents? If I was a pro-footballer I’d have much more confidence in such a company as opposed to an ex-pro or someone who used to sell fruit and veg at the market.
They do. The good agents look after the football side and then pass the financial side over to experts in that area who work closely with them.

Blues Guitarist

Oct 19, 2020
St Johann in Tirol
And you were right really. Whilst all B2L landlords may not be Sheriff Fatman, it's a tough argument to make that the practice actually benefits society, rather than just benefiting the investor. Building houses to let can of course be of benefit by increasing the housing stock. Buying up housing to let just seems to reduce the number of houses available, thus increasing the price of property for the sake of personal profit.

They may all be honest and fair landlords, but they're still exploitative owners of the means of production, sitting with their feet up, whilst their money does the work and they get fat off the sweat of the working man. ;)
Are most students in a position to buy a property? No. So B2L landlords deliver real benefits to students. Not such a tough argument.

Lawros Lip

Sep 16, 2020
Ok we’ll take Colwill as a late penalty fee for trying to f..k up everyone’s transfer window the week the season starts 👍
Now they come up with that idea
David Ornstein
@fate_champ
·
1h

🚨
sounds like Chelsea didn’t mention to Moises that if they were outbid they were no longer interested.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here