[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Caicedo may be a worldclass footballer but he still has a lot of growing up to do!
He does indeed. I think his agents are pulling 98% of the strings, but given he must surely see and understand most of the shitfest generated...he clearly needs to get someone to mentor him so he can have some influence over his agents' actions.
I mean to say... he (or most likely his agents) said today that he wanted to play for Chelsea and not Liverpool. Dickhead!!! I imagine Klopp wouldn't want him now after that 🤣.

SeaGullBum

Aug 4, 2023
I Actually Anticipated this bidding war not between Liverpool and Chelsea but Arsenal and chelsea, that would've been spicy after Mudryk.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
It seems simple to me, Chelsea haven’t matched the bid, we had a deal with Liverpool. He either goes to Liverpool or he comes back to us. If he won’t play for us he is fined the maximum amount and can watch his career stall for 5 months.

No player can dictate what club they go to when that club is offering his current club less money. I’m sure Barber is making this very clear to his ‘advisors’.
It wasn't *that* long ago that he said he was happy to stay if there was no deal done. Would be quite funny - after ALL the shenanigans - if that's what happened.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
It seems simple to me, Chelsea haven’t matched the bid, we had a deal with Liverpool. He either goes to Liverpool or he comes back to us. If he won’t play for us he is fined the maximum amount and can watch his career stall for 5 months.

No player can dictate what club they go to when that club is offering his current club less money. I’m sure Barber is making this very clear to his ‘advisors’.
What makes you think RDZ would play him?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports