[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
What we can all agree on is, the longer this farce goes on, we CATEGORICALLY can not be selling him with a week left to look for a replacement.

This needs being sorted either this week, or early next, anything after that he'll have to wait till January or next summer.
Money talks, but his premium will increase after Luton. Chelsea are probably bidding at the value Moises was a month ago… his price has, and will, continue to rise the closer we get to 1st Sept… There will be a price on the final day, I doubt any club would pay it though.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Will be interesting to see if Moises Knuckles down and starts this weekend, or does he go AWOL and cry poverty.

I really don't want to dislike the kid, but if he doesn't turn up and refuse to play, that doesn't sit right with me,
This just released. No sign of Moises.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I was bored rigid with this whole saga until today. Now Bayern Munich, Liverpool and Chelsea are all (allegedly) after Moises, one of them is going to pay what Tony wants!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Money talks, but his premium will increase after Luton. Chelsea are probably bidding at the value Moises was a month ago… his price has, and will, continue to rise the closer we get to 1st Sept… There will be a price on the final day, I doubt any club would pay it though.
This is just a guess and what you hope is happening isn’t it?

Nothing from the club suggests that this is the case

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Brightons twitter admin is a total wind up merchant.
But over this?

There are times to wind people up, not sure this is one of them, it’ll backfire spectacularly IF Chelsea sign him

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Will be interesting to see if Moises Knuckles down and starts this weekend, or does he go AWOL and cry poverty.

I really don't want to dislike the kid, but if he doesn't turn up and refuse to play, that doesn't sit right with me,
Said it before, say it again, the kid is truly, madly, deeply out of his depth when it comes to this level of off-pitch offshore banking business. He clearly just goes along with whatever the last person he spoke to says. It's not like he can even turn to his family for advice, they're even more wide-eyed innocent than he is. Strongly suspect his agents aren't much better at navigating this minefield for the player. They just want their cut. They don't much care where it comes from

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports