Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You're overthinking it.

Caicedo was behind the camera. Either that, or his replacement was in the clip (y)
I didn't see Dunk, Steele or Lallana either so are they being sold too?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I’d doubt we’d want to play him with all this going on. Plus we risk a £100m asset getting injured, if a transfer is imminent.
It's always a risk when you have a £100m player. So it was a risk last year too. If he doesn't leave this window, then it will be a risk afterwards too. It would only be a bigger risk if we were really hoping to sell him, but we're not.

Last edited:

The Pilsbury Echo

Dec 30, 2015
CHELSEA are just on the wind up Shirley!!!...they keep low balling us and now doing the same to Stains. Soton believed to want 50m, Liverpool bid 45m so Chavs go to 48m! Hope Chelsea go to 50m and get Lavia and sign Adams. Next problem...What to do re Moises, keep him or sell him to Liverpool just to feck off Chelsea for 90m. It would be brilliant but will never happen. Its actually Liverpool apart from us who need him most. Want saga to end so we can move on.
I forgot to finish my post earlier on today...I was going to finish it by saying how funny it would be if a top German side also came in for MC 😉. I may just do the lottery this week.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"I'd be surprised if Moises Caicedo is involved against Luton" is right up there in terms of stating the obvious.

We're more likely to see Bobby Zamora in the squad on Saturday than Moises Caicedo.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's incredible how many NSC'ers know exactly what Tony is thinking.
Tony don't give a shit, I'm thinking. Pay the clearly-inflated £100m. Or don't. It'll be £150m this time next year. In the end some petro-nation will pay whatever Tony asks. Whether the player is worth anywhere near that amount or whether he isn't (**spoiler alert: he isn't)

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Anyone sick of the moody kid from Ecuador, signs a new deal and then can’t be arsed to play f*** him.
He signed a new deal in January and since then has pretty much started every game for us , performances so good/committed that they earned him player of the season and players players of the season. The club is now likely to - in line with its strategy and something they've been very clear about accepting - pull in £100m or thereabouts profit for him in only a couple of years. And now - to protect the player and their asset they've probably both mutually agreed to keep him out of the squad for the first game of the season.
So er, no.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Anyone sick of the moody kid from Ecuador, signs a new deal and then can’t be arsed to play f*** him.
I think Caicedo has behaved well, and he has been brilliant, honest and hard working for us. We know as much about what he thinks about this whole saga as we know about what Tony will and will not do.

Let's not start to let our emotions be led by agents and disingenuous influencers like Romano and that Ben bloke off twitter. Moises has been brilliant, and if the window closes and he's still here then I think we can be guaranteed that he'll want to play for us and play well.

Any anti-Moises feeling just plays into Chelsea's hands.

#TeamMoises

He's a good lad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here