Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What one thing would you change at the Amex ?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
not 1 thing - but my wish list:

More shelves on the concourses to put down a drink or a pie
A decent cider available
Half time penalty shoot out in front of the North Stand
Bigger north Stand
Covered area outside the stadium - nowhere to wait to meet people without getting soaked
Longer trains – so longer platform at Falmer
Bookies
Sort out the toilets – 1 way in – 1 way out – move hand dryers to one end

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The stairs up to the WSU concourse :(

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
have something fun at half time like the those big balls things or penalty shootout between 5 brighton fans and 5 away fans

There were kids from both sides taking penalties against Gully in the north east corner, with the two 'comical' referees. The Brighton kids won but then it appeared Gully wasn't trying so hard to save them.

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
...anyone know if anything came off the apparent rumour (think it was on here NSC) that the club had, had the surveyors in re: future stadium expansion 30750+ ...?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
not 1 thing - but my wish list:

More shelves on the concourses to put down a drink or a pie

Bigger north Stand

Covered area outside the stadium - nowhere to wait to meet people without getting soaked

Sort out the toilets – 1 way in – 1 way out – move hand dryers to one end

Agree with all these.

cooliobhafc

Mar 15, 2012
Brighton
Hi Les, no i am just a simple fan, who has to interupt the game and everyone watching it if, as I normally do, I wish to enjoy a beer at half time without downing it in one. It could work, they do it at the theatres and other places I have been to, so dont see why not, Lets get hi tech

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
ground expansion up to 60,000

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Not that I think we should change anything, but a few on here would like to change things. Is there any one thing you would like to change about the Amex ?

Put the club offices that are currently in the North Stand somewhere else and enlarge the North seating area. The lads in the North do a great job vocally but double the size and the noise would be awesome from that area, in fact it would match what we had at a rammed North Stand at the Gloldstone.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
bhak.jpg

Saw this mock-up of a 'KOP' at the South end of the ground, thought i'd share it on here.

Courtesy of Gizzmo on the footballgroundguide forum. Looks pretty smart if a little crude.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I would like the ground transported to Goldstone Retail Park.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here