Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What one thing would you change at the Amex ?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Heaters good....a lot of fans were going to the Loo to use the hot air drier to warm their hands,,,but a must is a dark beer,if not a guinness then a Murphy's or a Harveys Sussex Stout....not everyone drinks lager or lyght beer....pay attention catering managers...

Extra cold Guinness would do it for me:drink:

Dunk

Jul 27, 2011
Lewes
The toilets. Whoever designed toilets that have only one entrance/exit with dryers and hand basins on either side of the queueing masses needs their head read.

I would also like people selling buttscratchers in the isles. BUTTSCRATCHER!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Extra cold Guinness would do it for me:drink:
Hi Simmo,tried that...and can understand the clubs view that Guinness takes a long time to pour...but as much as I like Guinness I would accept any dark beer,I took a bottle of Harveys Stout to show the club,they replied that that there is no reason why that cannot be in the bars...(|seeing that they are main suppliers)...but no dark beers....family club ,catering for all....I don't think so.but still not forthcoming....I will not buy a lager or bitter...which there are a lot of choices...but when it comes to beers...there are ales and Lager...even Bournemouth have Murphies and Stouts....wake up Brighton....

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Hi Simmo,tried that...and can understand the clubs view that Guinness takes a long time to pour...but as much as I like Guinness I would accept any dark beer,I took a bottle of Harveys Stout to show the club,they replied that that there is no reason why that cannot be in the bars...(|seeing that they are main suppliers)...but no dark beers....family club ,catering for all....I don't think so.but still not forthcoming....I will not buy a lager or bitter...which there are a lot of choices...but when it comes to beers...there are ales and Lager...even Bournemouth have Murphies and Stouts....wake up Brighton....

Brasserie ran out of 'Harveys' immediately after the match then all the bottles went! That has happened so many times in the past eighteen months:annoyed:. However in Dicks before the match there was a single outlet by the 'Montage' that no one knew was there-----------I did :drink::drink::drink:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Said it before, will say it again.

A great big f*** off "HOME OF BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION FOOTBALL CLUB" visible from the station walkway.

It's ours, let's show it off.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Said it before, will say it again.

A great big f*** off "HOME OF BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION FOOTBALL CLUB" visible from the station walkway.

It's ours, let's show it off.

f*** off sign on the station walkway? How about a f*** off sign visible on Google Earth!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
foot-ball-stadiup-wipting.jpeg

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Id like to have collapsible seating and steps in the away end which turn into a greased slide into a moat of 3 day old spoff whenever they start singing about boyfriends or forgetting we are there when we give up our desultory "AL...beeee...ooooon" i.e. twice every half.

Also a sniper to take out one of the muppets who walk out 10 minutes before time...just one a week, that's all it would take I reckon...soon have all rooted to their seats until final whistle.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I want Richie to announce the team sheet in such a fashion

Richie: "Number 9, Ashley..."
Crowd: "BARNES!"

I also want basketball styled chanting :

"Defence (defence)
Hustle (hustle)"

Richie to ditch the clipboard and stuttering over names, do his research properly, to at least sound like hes a life long Albion fan.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
In/out entrances for the Toilets

Kronenburg at the main kiosks.

Either more busses, or cover for the P&r queues.

More shelves, around the steel pillars, to rest beer on whilst tring the latest flavour pie.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Richie to ditch the clipboard and stuttering over names, do his research properly, to at least sound like hes a life long Albion fan.

Ritchie to be put in stocks before the match. Fanzone would then consist of all the kids getting to pelt him with fruit and kick him in the arse.
Albion hatrick instant wins to include half time prizes of
-hit Ritchie with a kipper
-slap him in the face
-cut off some of his hair
-put red ants in his pants
-pour bovril on his crotch.

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
The only thing I miss is being closer to the pitch. As stated on another thread, being in the WSU I often get Greer and Dunk mixed up, as well as El Ebd / Bruno, and Barnes / Orlandi, and even Bridge / Buckley .... at Withdean I was in row E in the South Stand... although elevated, it was a helluva lot closer so I actually knew what the players looked like!

Of course, the simple answer is - move seats to the WSL :) or shut up and stay where I am. But - my suggestion is - Opera glasses for every row above say M in the WSU !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here