Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
King & Barnes Sussex Bitter. Far better than the mud water from Lewes

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
I fell across the DJ’s decks after the semi finals in 83 and was asked to leave......

that made me laugh :lolol:

I think every party I went to around that time

they'ed be a little record player stuck away in the corner

but someone would always manage to collapse on top of it

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
My first ever pint was in the Station Pub next to Hove station. Still remember to this day the guy buying the round asked what I wanted, "same as you" was my reply and my first taste of alcohol was a pint of lager around 1972.
Mid 70's my local was the Greyhound in Keymer where many a Thursday & Sunday was spent. £2 would get me 8 pints of Watneys Starlight. Just looked it up and it was only 3%. No wonder I drove home most nights!

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Ramrod and special or other light and bitter. Southern comfort as a short for some unfathomable reason. Not touched it since an excess with it 33 years ago

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Someone brought me a pint in the Queens Head coming back from Palace in 76. I was 11 and looked about 7 :D Took me about an hour to drink it but I remember how excited I was. The Queens Head became my local a couple of years after that on the basis that they would serve anyone!!! :D

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Half of Mild, I used to go to Courthope youthclub (1967/70) in Mile Oak, one night about 8 of us (all about 16) snuck into a crowded bar of The Stag's Head trying to look 18. :lolol:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Strongbow, Hooch, Woodpecker, and gin - in that order. I was later sick. I think I may have smoked a Hamlet Classic too... Legendary.

Yeah ... maybe not.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Some type of lager - Heineken, Carling or Harp or such nonsense. I do remember my first drink was in The Hollingbury, I was 16 and hid behind a crowd.

My dad found out that I'd been drinking it, told me it was rubbish and marched me off to The Swan at Falmer and bought me a pint of Harveys. I never looked back since, it's still my favourite pint

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports