[Drinking] What did you drink when you first hit the pub

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Tamplins bitter. The brewery was in Paston Place and I think they were later subsumed into Watneys. Whatever. Both were equally unpalatable.
My pub of choice was The Victory in Duke St which up to last year at least really hadn’t changed much at all

Before being legally allowed to drink in the pub I remember drinking bottled Forest Brown Ale from the off-sales, probably best described as a poor man’s Mackeson

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Holsten Export, by the pool table at the back in the old Gardeners pub, Portslade. I could get served in there at 16/17, so me and a few mates would slap down about tenners worth of £1 coins on the table, and on we would crack.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Gales Best Bitter or sometimes HSB in The Prestonville, lunchtime escape from BHASVIC. Pool or bar billiards, shepherds pie if flush.

Few of us went there underage for 18 months then when we tried to celebrate someone's 18th, they refused to serve us!

Few beers on a Friday night, Shades, Bath Arms, Druids Head, Pump House. Usually end up in the Sea House on Southern Comfort and Lemonade or Vodka and Orange Squash chatting up BHASVIC girls.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports