Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham - worst team seen at the Amex so far.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
I actually thought they were terrible too. The most hoofing side this season seen down at the Amex by far for me.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I know a hammers fan who never goes to games and refuses to watch them if they are on telly because he thinks that if he watches they will lose........ yet he calls himself a fan ! voyeur more like !

Your attendance record hasn't been too impressive over the last few years, has it Mr V?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Your attendance record hasn't been too impressive over the last few years, has it Mr V?
Ah, you must have had the nod from that certain Iron ?
Better than some but worse than some too..... mind you, had to work most saturdays this season anyway, only had 3 Saturdays off, could have gone to more if you hadn't healed up !

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
They have good players but play horrible football. 10 men behind the ball after 30 minutes against an out of form team just promoted is shocking. Hope they don't up and 'Big Sam' gets the boot and is hounded out of football. Even in defeat much happier being a Brighton fan rather than watching that week in week out especially when they claim to be the academy of football

Incredible thing to say. The won 1-0 away from home with a load of injuries. They are now 2nd.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i saw this post this morning and it just made me snort sardonically , it shows a serious lack of football knowledge, they were away from home,went one up inside 20 minutes and did enough to defend the lead for the remainder of the match..........they are most peoples favourite to go up, allardyce is well known for his hoof-ball style , he has however been managing in the prem for about 8 years previous to getting it from blackburn . i didn't expect much from this game , a point would have done me.......the "Brighton are back" comment from Gustavo made me grin too.......two brand new loanee's on the park...!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Ah, you must have had the nod from that certain Iron ?
Better than some but worse than some too..... mind you, had to work most saturdays this season anyway, only had 3 Saturdays off, could have gone to more if you hadn't healed up !

Guilty on both counts!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
This thread is crazy. Has anyone seen the table?

Yeah, it wasn't that pretty last night but they nicked a goal and parked the bus extremely effectively. I'd have f***ing LOVED watching that as a West Ham fan.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Brighton fans are TERRIBLE losers. Fact.

How many people moaning about West Ham's tactics ruddy loved it when we pulled off similar style wins under Mark McGhee. Including a memorable 1v0 at West Ham...

Sep 19, 2011
Cuckfield
This thread is crazy. Has anyone seen the table?

Yeah, it wasn't that pretty last night but they nicked a goal and parked the bus extremely effectively. I'd have f***ing LOVED watching that as a West Ham fan.

Reminds me of the complete bollocks people were spouting off about Stoke last season after they had comprehensively destroyed us within 45 minutes.

It wasn't so long ago that we performed like that on a weekly basis under McGhee and got promotion out of it and the even greater achievement of staying in the Championship. Don't remember many people complaining or criticising that style of football then

CBHammer

Oct 25, 2011
You were the better footballing side, but tactically we were spot on! If we came at you, you would have pulled our defence/midfield apart. And football's a results business. Yes whilst I like you style of football, you can't always pass out from the back, and towards the end, you could have been caught a few times due to this. Best team we have played I feel. You have a good home record to so Sam did his homework I believe, footballs not always what you can do with the ball but what you can do without it too. We were very poor in possession last night but good without the ball. Our home performances have been more open compared to our away ones which may be why we are doing better away! Good luck with the season!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This looks like sour grapes. We're the team with the problem, not them. I thought defensively they were sound, unlike Donny who gave it away at the death. We were never going to score in a month of Sundays.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I didn't see West Ham last night, I saw Bolton Wanderers wearing West Hams kit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here