Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham - worst team seen at the Amex so far.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
In my view. We gifted them a goal and before and after that they had nothing. I'd hate to have to watch that every week.

Is exactly what I have been saying since I left the game. Also what I told the Wet spam fans in the away end after the game, whilst sinking a pint. And they agreed with me. Although they suggested I keep my shirt covered up. I told them I owned the joint so I will do as I please. Ha, maybe they think my name is Bloom .

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yes but the reason they are called the academy of football is not for there style of play like you came across in your first post, there called the academy of football due to the success of there academy, Hoof ball does not matter to them, infact Sam has come in and had a mass clear out of the Academy, including what West Ham thought to be 2 of there brightest prospects.

The hammers fans hate Hoof ball as you call it, they hate Sam they despise the Daves, i know i have a whole family of them, but thing is they will accept it as long as they get promoted.

I know a hammers fan who never goes to games and refuses to watch them if they are on telly because he thinks that if he watches they will lose........ yet he calls himself a fan ! voyeur more like !

Sep 28, 2011
They were very poor against us as well, despite big sam trying to say they "dominated the game" - deluded, arrogant tosser.
Thought you lot looked very good at times, but at the back frail as f***.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
They were very poor against us as well, despite big sam trying to say they "dominated the game" - deluded, arrogant tosser.
Thought you lot looked very good at times, but at the back frail as f***.

Well compared to your attempts they were well on top. I mean you had 7 they had 15 away from home. So maybe not deluded tosser.

they also had more possession and 7 corners to your nun

Sep 28, 2011
Thing is they were all either attempts from long range, or weak headers straight at Jules - whereas we somehow missed an open goal, had one off the line IIRC etc.
They had more attempts, we had the better chances.
Wasn't impressed with them at all though.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
In my view. We gifted them a goal and before and after that they had nothing. I'd hate to have to watch that every week.

I haven't read this thread, but they could be the worst team in the Conference fella, but they still beat us at home.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Thing is they were all either attempts from long range, or weak headers straight at Jules - whereas we somehow missed an open goal, had one off the line IIRC etc.
They had more attempts, we had the better chances.
Wasn't impressed with them at all though.

According to the BBC report i just read Nolan missed 2 golden chances in the first half alone?

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Well organised did not offer much going forwards but held their positions well in defence.

They were good enough to beat us on the night, only needed to score one.

Sep 28, 2011
According to the BBC report i just read Nolan missed 2 golden chances in the first half alone?
Hmm - maybe I had me red 'n' blue blinkers on, but I'm generally an observant fellow, and I genuinly don't remember Nolan missing two sitters - I remember one going across the face of goal now I think of it - but no other one.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Allardyce is such a c**t in every respect. He is the high priest of winning ugly, the sort of anti-football hoofball that must be painful for every West Ham fan to endure.

But he is also deluded, chippy, aggressive and arrogant. His antics on the touchline were a disgrace last night, I doubt he spent 20 per cent of the match in the technical area and was always on the touchline haranguing the referee, who duly obliged him and Nolan at every turn.

And to hear him try and claim that the goal was as a result of his tactical genius was breathtaking, the front of the bloke. It was a terrible error. He also amazingly claimed Brighton didn't score because he got the tactics spot on. I think you'll find that was the infuriating lack of a final ball.

I thought West Ham were dreadful, and I wouldn't swap Poyet for Allardyce in a million years. So gutted we couldn't get something out of it.

Sep 28, 2011
Allardyce is such a c**t in every respect. He is the high priest of winning ugly, the sort of anti-football hoofball that must be painful for every West Ham fan to endure.

But he is also deluded, chippy, aggressive and arrogant. His antics on the touchline were a disgrace last night, I doubt he spent 20 per cent of the match in the technical area and was always on the touchline haranguing the referee, who duly obliged him and Nolan at every turn.

And to hear him try and claim that the goal was as a result of his tactical genius was breathtaking, the front of the bloke. It was a terrible error. He also amazingly claimed Brighton didn't score because he got the tactics spot on. I think you'll find that was the infuriating lack of a final ball.

I thought West Ham were dreadful, and I wouldn't swap Poyet for Allardyce in a million years. So gutted we couldn't get something out of it.

He's a classless, arrogant tosser. And people wanted him for the England job...

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
We ran rings around WH and made them look average at best. Not many teams can play that kind of pass and move quick football that we do and we totally outclassed them. Only thing that lacked was a bit of luck and the final ball.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Nope. That would be us with our pedestriam football and no power or pace. Not. Good. Enough.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Some West Ham clown on train back to London Bridge.

Must have said how sh1t our stadium was and the atmosphere around 75 times in space of an hour. I have only been to Upton Park 3 times, and never heard 30,000 home fans so quiet in my life!

Gimp.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
^^^
It;s a tough league. You don't take your chances, you'll get punished.
Your honeymoon period is over, this is where we see how good "Gus" is - can he get you lot firing again after poor form, don't believe he's had that challenge as yet.

We didn't take our chances because basically we created none... and I don't remember seeing two golden chances missed by Nolan either... I must be in a parallel world. It may be a good thing that Gus is now sensing what a bad patch is like, hopefully makes him stronger.

Sep 28, 2011
We didn't take our chances because basically we created none... and I don't remember seeing two golden chances missed by Nolan either... I must be in a parallel world. It may be a good thing that Gus is now sensing what a bad patch is like, hopefully makes him stronger.
Indeed. It's why I'm delighted Dougie was thrown in in a relegation fight - toughened him up a bit.

You were poor against us, but I saw spells tonight where you looked - as much as I hate saying it - rather good, and it wasn't too difficult to see why you were so high in the table earlier on in the season.

Sort yourselves out by 31st Janurary so we can have a close battle again, as opposed to the forgone conclusion of 9 years ago :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here