Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

well done Crawley!

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Totally this !

I'll never forget us asking them if we could ground share but they preferred to have palarse reserves.
They've never done Albion any favours so yeah! f*** em !!!!

Amazing, something you'll never forget and it's not right !!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Great result tonight and a decent performance. Sanchez Watts is a very good player and Barnett would look comfortable in a higher league IMHO

slimes

Aug 23, 2011
cheltenham
glad we dont have them in the fa cup since our 5-0 drubbing in the reserves...
roll on the cheltenham festival :)

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
Shame you won't win your bets, we are going like a train and will win the division by at least 5clear points. Swindon to do the double.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Fair play to Crawley, thought they would struggle without Tubbs but it seems not! He scored for Bournemouth tonight too.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Lol, so it seems, still hate them!
They did refuse entry to our scouts this season, that I do know.

If I recall correctly it was all scouts not just ours! They were asked to purchase tickets rather than get freebies as is the norm at most clubs.

But Crawley are doing well, good luck to them. Will be interesting to see if they can continue to improve in League One next season (assuming promotion of course!).

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Ah, another thread on Crawlsinki. When you spend that much I'd hope you can storm the lower leagues.

Sent by the power of squirrel poo

at least its money earnt and not borrowed. If they earn it, they can spend it.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
That's because it didn't happen. Crawley council refused permission not the club....

Unfortunately true (and short-sighted), although that was then and this is now - different Council now and different owners of Crawley FC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here