well done Crawley!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

waterhouse

Feb 22, 2009
somerset
obviously albion is my team but can't help but be impressed by crawley 4-2 against the leaders cheltenham.
sanchez watt, klye bennett and billy clarke sound impressive too.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i have to agree i do too, did think they may struggle without tubbs, but looks like they will be ok

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
obviously albion is my team but can't help but be impressed by crawley 4-2 against the leaders cheltenham.
sanchez watt, klye bennett and billy clarke sound impressive too.

I dont...I played for them a while back and they let me go. They said I was shit, and the fact that they moved up the league after that underlined what they thought. Still think it was wrong studs in my boots, I had left studs in the right boot and vice versa. Ruined my career.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
f*** crawley.
they've got Steve Evans.
f*** em

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
yes but that Brighton Crawley win double from last season, certainly bought them a handful of goodwill from me.

This year I have
Man U
BHA
Charlton
Crawley

Maybe I should tried and be a little bit more detached about these things. Yep OK Evans :nono:

waterhouse

Feb 22, 2009
somerset
Totally this !

I'll never forget us asking them if we could ground share but they preferred to have palarse reserves.
They've never done Albion any favours so yeah! f*** em !!!!

Wow i didn't know that happened.
hmmmm all of a sudden i'm not so keen on them

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Do they have lots of threads on us on their message board?

Could not give a monkeys about them, normally when I speak to anyone from Crawley they come out out with some stupid Homo comment ot other such crap.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
yes but that Brighton Crawley win double from last season, certainly bought them a handful of goodwill from me.

This year I have
Man U
BHA
Charlton
Crawley

Maybe I should tried and be a little bit more detached about these things. Yep OK Evans :nono:

I have a treble this season, on Man City, West Ham and Crawley. 100/1. Shame it's only a MASSIVE £2 on it!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Totally this !

I'll never forget us asking them if we could ground share but they preferred to have palarse reserves.
They've never done Albion any favours so yeah! f*** em !!!!

That was the doings of the council, not the football club.

I'd quite like to like them, but Steve Evans makes that impossible.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I like to see them doing well, They get far to much unnecessary crap thrown their way. Good luck to them I say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports