Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We are going down

I suggest you wind your neck in.

We have not scored in the last 2 games. Fact.
If you do not score, you will not win games. Fact.

And we haven't conceded in the last two games - how many did we score in the two games before that ? You can interpret facts to reach an opinion not the other way round.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Sami should have been sacked in September when it was clear to anyone with half a brain. Sadly he wasnt and we may go down.

I was disappointed we didnt go large on a striker in Jan.

Im not sure of the clubs ambition truth be told.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Extrapolating data from two games is just stupid though. The errors involved in extrapolation of two points out to 46 will be huge. So if you are going to use stats those two isolated ones mean very little.

FFS! They're still FACTS! I wasn't talking about a 46 game season. I was responding to the other plum calling out PPF for stating an opinion rather than facts!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Sami should have been sacked in September when it was clear to anyone with half a brain. Sadly he wasnt and we may go down.

Bang on.

I was disappointed we didnt go large on a striker in Jan.

We might have tried. Who'd want to join us for that mission?

Im not sure of the clubs ambition truth be told.

Biggest issue we face IMO. If you believe the marketing we are aiming for the Premier League. If you believe the player recruitment then 13th in League One will do nicely.

What are you on about? You called out PPF for quoting an opinion rather than facts. I've given you 2 relevant facts. Do you agree they are facts?

But the facts you quoted do not necessarily add up to the opinion that we are going down. I quoted a fact which is equally valid which equally suggests that we may not. It may assist you to go back to the original title of this thread. Do you think we are going down as a matter of fact or is it your opinion ?

Jan 30, 2008
But the facts you quoted do not necessarily add up to the opinion that we are going down. I quoted a fact which is equally valid which equally suggests that we may not. It may assist you to go back to the original title of this thread. Do you think we are going down as a matter of fact or is it your opinion ?
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
regards
DR

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill

Answer my question before I answer yours. Did I or did I not give you 2 facts?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here