Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watching the game on tv

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
On the legalities, I think you are on a slightly more difficult footing if you have purchased a device than if you just navigate to a web page. Not that anyone seems to ever get prosecuted for doing either. I think on copyright law it isn't illegal to watch, unless you make a recording, it's a minor fraud if you are getting for free, something you should be paying for, akin to sneaking under the turnstyle back in the day.

Don’t worry theSAS won’t be dropping in from a chinook anytime soon

Ever heard of VPN?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This is boring me as no-one seems to care where their money is going. The IPTV people are bragging about is a monthly subscription service - not a hacked Firestick or Google Device. You are directly giving money to people rather than dodging phishing ads on a streaming site. It has been linked to money laundering. If that is how you want to watch your football then knock yourself out. But at least have the decency to warn people what they are signing up for if you are going to keep bragging about it.

I'm not "bragging", just passing on how I'm getting to watch BHA today. I'd appreciate the neck being wound back in a bit on what I do with my money, Reverend Swiveller.

Thanks x

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Have you figured out how to unmute it? Having to create our own atmosphere in the Monkey household.
No, I've got it playing withound sound but am also listening to radio sussex commentary now.

Stream is three minutes behind so I'm just going to watch the stream when any chances, key moments etc I know are coming

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here