[Albion] Watching the game on tv

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Peacock (NBC) offer a streaming service of c£40 for the season and they have most games covered but equally full replays of every game of the season

If there was only a way you could get to America to purchase it
I subscribe from the UK , really really impressed with the service recently. I was watching the man u game yesterday and it was perfect 1080p with a strong frame rate. It was so good that when I switched to the city game from my dish I could barely tell the difference. The delay is also only around 25 seconds. Great value.

I also subscribe to ssport+ which is great and only 15 quid a year but they are losing EPL next season in Turkey. I use Canadian dazn which has every game but only 720p.

Rush/flow/supersport/Mola are all ok but not as good as above.

I use a decent IPTV service which has a small 15 second delay for BT and sky which makes it great for when travelling with a firestick. But I can't stand the 2 minute delay on streams from.other channels for football.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I subscribe from the UK , really really impressed with the service recently. I was watching the man u game yesterday and it was perfect 1080p with a strong frame rate. It was so good that when I switched to the city game from my dish I could barely tell the difference. The delay is also only around 25 seconds. Great value.

I also subscribe to ssport+ which is great and only 15 quid a year but they are losing EPL next season in Turkey. I use Canadian dazn which has every game but only 720p.

I use a decent IPTV service which has a small 15 second delay for BT and sky which makes it great for when travelling with a firestick. But I can't stand the 2 minute delay on streams from.other channels for football.

So do I just sign up here https://iptvmain.com/ and then a stream appears on the website? How does it work?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Curious why you've mentioned this twice in this thread so far? Most seem to be just geeks and hackers doing stuff from their mum's basements rather than full on Mafioso types.

What on earth gives you that impression? This is an organised company that takes feeds from all over the word and provides 24 hour support. People have been arrested and charged with Money Laundering and offenses under the Serious Crimes and Fraud act.

https://torrentfreak.com/uk-police-...-pirate-iptv-service-money-laundering-210729/

If people want to turn a blind eye to where their money is going then that is up to them. But don't fool yourself that any profits are going to Unicef

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Dear all. It’s been a long, long time since I’ve not been able to watch a game live, and don’t want to start now. Please can someone talk me through this streaming thing that I believe you can do, in simple steps. It’s my first time, and I don’t know what to do. :blush:

Are you Graham Potter?

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
I shall be attempting to avoid the score and watching it ‘live’ (full match on Sky tonight at 10pm) tomorrow at 5pm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Dear all. It’s been a long, long time since I’ve not been able to watch a game live, and don’t want to start now. Please can someone talk me through this streaming thing that I believe you can do, in simple steps. It’s my first time, and I don’t know what to do. :blush:

What [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] said.

A word about how this site works. I directed a mate of mine to it recently and he freaked out and flounced (he's 63 and is a trained pilot so I was a little disappointed with his lack of fortitude).

So, don't be put off by the fact that instead of starting the video the site will first open another page. Never open that page*. Just hover over it. right click and select 'close tab'. You may well have to do this a couple of times before the video runs.

My security software often blocks the second page from opening, in any case. When it does it tells me and I thank it by closing its pop up.

When you click the grey panel in the bottom right of the video this will take you full screen. It may well open a new page first (see above and the solution).

The signal is pretty good these days. It can buffer, especially in the second half for some reason. You may then have to go through the steps above. There is a dialogue below the video that says 'if it buffers, click here' or something. I usually do that and another page opens (see above <sigh>).

This is all easy to learn (I tought myself and I am a techno-dinosaur**).

And the golden rule, don't click on any other than the above. I was intrigued once by the offer of 'Sexy Asian Girls in the Faversham area want to meet you' and then reminded myself about how badly it went the last time.

*It is usually a fairly harmless advert but I forgot to close it once last week and then opened it later by mistake to be faced with, well, I think the technical term is 'water sports' :facepalm:

**I think I saw them, once, supporting 70 Gwen Party

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
What [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] said.

A word about how this site works. I directed a mate of mine to it recently and he freaked out and flounced (he's 63 and is a trained pilot so I was a little disappointed with his lack of fortitude).

So, don't be put off by the fact that instead of starting the video the site will first open another page. Never open that page*. Just hover over it. right click and select 'close tab'. You may well have to do this a couple of times before the video runs.

My security software often blocks the second page from opening, in any case. When it does it tells me and I thank it by closing its pop up.

When you click the grey panel in the bottom right of the video this will take you full screen. It may well open a new page first (see above and the solution).

The signal is pretty good these days. It can buffer, especially in the second half for some reason. You may then have to go through the steps above. There is a dialogue below the video that says 'if it buffers, click here' or something. I usually do that and another page opens (see above <sigh>).

This is all easy to learn (I tought myself and I am a techno-dinosaur**).

And the golden rule, don't click on any other than the above. I was intrigued once by the offer of 'Sexy Asian Girls in the Faversham area want to meet you' and then reminded myself about how badly it went the last time.

*It is usually a fairly harmless advert but I forgot to close it once last week and then opened it later by mistake to be faced with, well, I think the technical term is 'water sports' :facepalm:

**I think I saw them, once, supporting 70 Gwen Party

Yeh what Harry said, but only I had meet Asian men in Ruislip, which is all really cock n ball :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What on earth gives you that impression? This is an organised company that takes feeds from all over the word and provides 24 hour support. People have been arrested and charged with Money Laundering and offenses under the Serious Crimes and Fraud act.

https://torrentfreak.com/uk-police-...-pirate-iptv-service-money-laundering-210729/

If people want to turn a blind eye to where their money is going then that is up to them. But don't fool yourself that any profits are going to Unicef

I paid my £50 IPTV money to a bloke down the pub. He started spending it immediately, so as far as I know, the profits are going to Greene King.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
AR & HWT have given the most comprehensive answers. If they've directed you to the ones I most often use, which looks likely, then I would also add that (for me anyway) it almost always drops out at half-time, and you have to reconnect. And the stream often dies / is closed straight after the end of the game so you don't get the players on the pitch scenes and analysis.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008

Out of interest could I ask how you managed to subscribe to Peacock? I use ssport+ and Optus sport from Australia but looking to sign up for a back up to ssport+ now they've lost the rights. Attempted to signup to Peacock but they seem to pickup I'm UK based at the payment stage, any tips? Would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
PM sent...

Open site
Select game on left, about 10 mins before ko
Wait till stream opens
If you want full screen, tap the icon for it.
Another tab will open, which you'll need to close.
Tap the original full screen again and then should work.
Another way round this is just expand screen.
Hope this helps.
If it buffers, just select grey tab under video.

Could I bother you to send me the link too please? Thanks awfully in anticipation

Mortdecai

Aug 6, 2009
Kirkkonummi, Finland
I think you will find these are the only channels that will provide English commentary.
part2.jpg

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
He openly advertises it on FB, so doesn't seem overly concerned. Been doing it for years, starting with Kodi.

This is boring me as no-one seems to care where their money is going. The IPTV people are bragging about is a monthly subscription service - not a hacked Firestick or Google Device. You are directly giving money to people rather than dodging phishing ads on a streaming site. It has been linked to money laundering. If that is how you want to watch your football then knock yourself out. But at least have the decency to warn people what they are signing up for if you are going to keep bragging about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports