Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watching the game on tv

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Dear all. It’s been a long, long time since I’ve not been able to watch a game live, and don’t want to start now. Please can someone talk me through this streaming thing that I believe you can do, in simple steps. It’s my first time, and I don’t know what to do. :blush:

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Dear all. It’s been a long, long time since I’ve not been able to watch a game live, and don’t want to start now. Please can someone talk me through this streaming thing that I believe you can do, in simple steps. It’s my first time, and I don’t know what to do. :blush:

It involves a lot of swearing at the computer/tv. How is your cursing vocabulary ?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

A virgin :lolol:

PM with relevant links on it's way :thumbsup:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

PM sent...

Open site
Select game on left, about 10 mins before ko
Wait till stream opens
If you want full screen, tap the icon for it.
Another tab will open, which you'll need to close.
Tap the original full screen again and then should work.
Another way round this is just expand screen.
Hope this helps.
If it buffers, just select grey tab under video.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Screenshot 2022-01-23 at 09.21.21.png

Here's the channels from around the world showing the game live.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Apologies :kiss::blush:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Download ad blocker, otherwise you'll be pissed off within seconds.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Indeed! Be prepared to close lots of pop-ups and don't believe anything that claims you need to install some software to watch the stream/access the site.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Be prepared to close a bunch of pop ups

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

I must have more patience.

As described above by [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] , just need to close occasional additional windows and click again. Rarely get a pop up more than once.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Peacock (NBC) offer a streaming service of c£40 for the season and they have most games covered but equally full replays of every game of the season

If there was only a way you could get to America to purchase it

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]nice try mr barber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Is there any advantages to using IPTV compared to the 'normal' streaming service? Especially if you have to pay for it.

You will be paying for a service that offers all pay per view channels through an app without the adverts. You will also be giving money to a company with a registered office in a drop location and almost certainly run by organised crime.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
You will be paying for a service that offers all pay per view channels through an app without the adverts. You will also be giving money to a company with a registered office in a drop location and almost certainly run by organised crime.

Curious why you've mentioned this twice in this thread so far? Most seem to be just geeks and hackers doing stuff from their mum's basements rather than full on Mafioso types.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here