Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vokes to sign Monday

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Our youth goalie just tweeted that vokes has messaged him saying he's signed on loan.

The must know eachother somehow

Daniel East [MENTION=16137]daniel[/MENTION]East1
·More
Just got a message from Sam Vokes sayin how he's signed on loan at Brighton, good addition to the sqaud!

Cranky

Jan 13, 2007
Our youth goalie just tweeted that vokes has messaged him saying he's signed on loan.

The must know eachother somehow

Daniel East [MENTION=16137]daniel[/MENTION]East1
·More
Just got a message from Sam Vokes sayin how he's signed on loan at Brighton, good addition to the sqaud!

We signed Daniel East from Wolves so sounds like it's a done deal!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He would average 7-8 goals in a 46 game season (on past history of course). I said that this ratio needed to improve. Do you really disagree? Yes, a strikers ability to bring others into the game is hugely important but they still have to be able to hit the oninon bag.

I do. Perhaps goals aren't a main part of his game. If it meant CMS got 30 in a season, I wouldn't be fussed at all.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Is he cup tied ?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
you only have to look at Andy Carrol's contribution yesterday in Liverpools win to know that a large CF does not have to be a prolific scorer to be a great addition to the team
Hesky would also be a good example of this kind of player Sam Vokes would be a welcome addition to our ever expanding young squad

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
this fella is plenty good enough for the championship.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Is he cup tied?

See previous and no.

Getting very good reports on him from a Wolves STH, rates him highly and said they never gave him a chance.

If he is anything like the previous player we had from Wolves we could be onto a real winner here.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You mean that useless centre half who never played a game ?

Exactly what medication are you on dear boy, I was talking Elliott .......

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
He was in Brighton yesterday, I assume he is in Brighton today - can't we just sign him and not wait until Monday? Woudl be a real shame if Norwich come in for him today as their only scout has seen him at the Brighton match.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/albion/9499554.Albion_land_Vokes/

Albion are poised to seal the signing of centre forward Sam Vokes from Wolves.

The Welsh international watched tonight's FA Cup win against Newcastle at The Amex from the directors' box.

An announcement is expected from the club on Monday confirming the capture of the 22-year-old Welsh international.

The Argus first broke news of Albion's interest in Vokes at the beginning of January.

The former Bournemouth marksman recently completed his fifth loan spell away from Molineux at Championship rivals Burnley.

Vokes fits the bill as the robust partner for Craig Mackail-Smith boss Gus Poyet has been looking for.

He could go straight into the side for Tuesday's visit to arch rivals Crystal Palace.

How many goals has he scored in the last 2 seasons?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here