Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgo's dig at Forster

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
:clap:

Some of crap posted about him on here really is, well. crap.

To be honest, much as I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment, that list of reasons for keeping Virgo is crap as well. You don't keep a player for one goal they scored 6 years ago! Neither for a previous transfer fee they may have got us. Virgo will stay because he is a very good defender, as was proven by his run at centre back whilst El-Abd was out, hopefully there were enough people not too blinkered to notice this!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
i thougt that bloom and poyet have already decided who to keep and who to let go gus is not having contract talks until we are safe? incidentally will this be the time for season ticket renewals to go out?

oh, and as for the fozzie thing, maybe bloom has witnessed him behind the scenes (i'm sure the rumours were that fozzie had something to do with previous managers getting the push?) and used the first opportunity to get his particular type of personality out of the club, and besides it was about time that a manager of our great club has been seen to show some of the more rebellious players just who the boss is and the consequences for questioning this!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here