Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgo's dig at Forster

mikes smalls

Dec 13, 2006
Isleworth
"Brighton defender Adam Virgo is refusing to let uncertainty over a new contract affect his concentration."
If this is the case then I'd be interested to know what is affecting his concentration.
At Gillingham he surely played himself out of any possible contract.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Easy,

I said one of the worst -not "the" worst.

You cast a fairly broad net then to decribe Virgo as "one of the worst professional footballers" you've seen.
Struth, he must have a LOT of company in there.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
forsterwas the best player at the club and was trying to secure his future like we all would virgo is just ass licking

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Compared with Loft, Virgo is Bobby Moore.

You seem to have got some of the words in this sentence mixed up.

If Moore's quality on the ball was one of his many admirable qualities, then a statement of 'Compared with Virgo, Loft is Bobby Moore', would be a sight more accurate.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think Virgs has had some excellent games, and a few indifferent ones too, a bit like Elphich, Bomber, Whing, McNulty and Tunnicliffe.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You seem to have got some of the words in this sentence mixed up.

If Moore's quality on the ball was one of his many admirable qualities, then a statement of 'Compared with Virgo, Loft is Bobby Moore', would be a sight more accurate.

Umm...no, that doesn't sound right either.

Virgo is one of the worst professional players I've seen.

Forgotten this........:eek:

Rory Fallon's goal appeared to send Swindon en route to a Cardiff meeting with Bristol City.

But Adam Virgo scored in injury time of extra time to send the contest to a shoot-out and he also netted the decisive spot kick as Tommy Mooney and Andy Gurney missed for Swindon.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
forsterwas the best player at the club and was trying to secure his future like we all would virgo is just ass licking

Let him lick away.

He is dead right, if others had shown his professionalism we would be safe by now and scoring plenty of goals each week

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I really hated this moment, Virgo out, Knight out, Bloom out, Tits out

[yt]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_UQtHi5beGg&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_UQtHi5beGg&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here