Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgo's dig at Forster

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
Apologies if fixtures, but he must be referring to Forster in his comments a little bit further down!

From the BBC

Brighton defender Adam Virgo is refusing to let uncertainty over a new contract affect his concentration.

Manager Gus Poyet is not discussing any deals with players until safety is secured in League One, and Virgo is one of those out of contract this summer.

But Virgo told BBC Sussex : "I've seen the game now and know how it works. Every day I train just as hard.
"I haven't thrown my toys out of the pram or gone out to the press and complained. My heart is in the club.

"For me it's just about winning games, playing football and whatever will happen will happen."

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Aww bless, but no amount of ass licking to the media will get you another contract with Poyet I think Adam.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Pretty subtle, not!

Like how the BBC have a picture of Virgo and Zamora in a tussle!!

_44912371_44912065.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Spot on Virgs - LEGEND - 'Heart is in this club' - that's what we like to hear son

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
suspect his comments are representative of the whole squad pretty much and are rightly aimed directly at Forster

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Sorry - but tne bloke can't run properly and all he can do is hoof the ball
and head the ball.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sorry - but tne bloke can't run properly and all he can do is hoof the ball
and head the ball.

On that basis he'll get a new contract as he is identical to Kebab with his silky skills. :rolleyes:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't expect him to be Franz Beckenbauer, he's just a solid third division centreback. Nothing more, nothing less.

For you to describe him as "one of the worst professional players ever seen" leads me to wonder what you think of the likes of Doug Loft and Jamie Campbell.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I don't expect him to be Franz Beckenbauer, he's just a solid third division centreback. Nothing more, nothing less.

For you to describe him as "one of the worst professional players ever seen" leads me to wonder what you think of the likes of Doug Loft and Jamie Campbell.

:wozza:

Not being funny mate, but isn't Doug Loft about 20? VERY harsh.:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here