Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa a Friday night sell out ?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I'm guessing, but having people manually fill out a Survey Monkey 'survey' doesn't strike me as there being an efficient automated system in place at the backend. Feels more like some smoke, mirrors and bits of string. And probably come copying and pasting.

Everything you say on this subject makes sense, of course.
To my mind, that's all the more reason to get STHS to apply in advance. It's clear that it's when not if the match sells out. My guess would be Monday at the latest.

PG

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hazwaz

Jul 23, 2012
Hove
Will we be seeing a certain Mr Barton on Friday night ?
At least he won't be able to stamp on Kayal

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Will we be seeing a certain Mr Barton on Friday night ?
At least he won't be able to stamp on Kayal
Doubt it as he wasn't a free agent when the last transfer window shut.

Unless you mean he'll be in the commentary box.

Been a splattering of extra seats made available online:-

North: 41 - All front row A but mainly together
WSL: 60 - including some front row seats together in the northern end
WSU: 26
South: 49 - including a couple of pairs in the corner
ESL: 59 - including a load together in the front row of E1A
ESU: 80 - including a smalll batch of seats together in E3F

315 left And still 60 posh seats

Will the club have anymore they can release?
Will the school shelf be available for any general sales?
Will the club operate any form of season ticket exchange?

Considering Villa have told their entire allocaiton, unlike Nowich, I am confident this will break 30k. Which I think will be a record for an Evening game and a TV game, let alone both!

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Last game that there was a sellout there were blocks of seats in the shelves and about 60 seats together in 1901.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
kingcole;7661916 Considering Villa have told their entire allocaiton said:
Imagine the binfest next Saturday morning: threads moaning about pies selling out, queues for beer, train chaos, car park stewarding incompetence...

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Imagine the binfest next Saturday morning: threads moaning about pies selling out, queues for beer, train chaos, car park stewarding incompetence...
Record tickets sold yes......less bums on seats though cos it's on the telebox.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Last game that there was a sellout there were blocks of seats in the shelves and about 60 seats together in 1901.

Perhaps there are more than 30500 seats but we only have a safety certificate for 30500 ?? Does anyone actually want to count them??

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Now showing the disabled seating in yellow up for sale ,not seen that before , packem in Paul certainly going for it :albion2:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Struggled to find four seats together for the Fulham game - found some in the end though ��

There is actually a Fulham sellout thread somewhere too. Fulham have hit a bit of form so I reckon they'll bring down 3,000 as well.

I had the same issue as you, by the way. I had to phone to get the last set of 4 seats together available in the Family Stand.

Not a single pair left apart from the front row 'disabled' seats (just over 70) These have been up since Friday, but don't seem too popular.

Just about every other seat had gone.

Still now news on a ticket exchange - Am thinking this will be an official sell out before Wednesday.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Slightly off topic ..but really looking forward to it ..Friday night games to my memory have a good atmosphere and this should be boosted by a packed away end

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here