Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente Is Back !!!!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
What's Hoskins got to do with it, he's been playing recently.

He did not contribute for over 6 months, so during that period were you wanting to get rid and stop paying his wages?

Vicente has been injured less than 6 months anyway. Don't know why people keep saying this.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Each to their own 'Mutts' but every negative thread appears to be about a bloke called Vincente why do they not spell his name properly?:dunce:

Don`t know mate it`s easy enough to get right, my reply was incorrect we did win a couple or 3 at the end of the season.Vicente is an outstanding player but we were no better as a team with him in the side last season so do not think he will make much difference this year,our weakness is having strikers that are not capable of getting on the end of crosses or capable of hitting the target from outside of the box or for even having a go for that matter

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Has anything about Brighton and Hove Albion, ever made you happy?

Of course!
I thought the Paynter and Vokes signings were terrific.
As were the decisions to axe Murray alongside sending JF-C & Vincelot away.
We have a tactical genius at the head of our ship.
I also thought getting embarrassed by Wrexham, Swindon & FC Utd was worth it, they were great games to watch!

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Maybe Hoskins will be shipped out in January. Rumours of Rotherham and Bournemouth sniffing around.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
El BOOOOOOO!

Elbow.jpg

???

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Don`t know mate it`s easy enough to get right, my reply was incorrect we did win a couple or 3 at the end of the season.Vicente is an outstanding player but we were no better as a team with him in the side last season so do not think he will make much difference this year,our weakness is having strikers that are not capable of getting on the end of crosses or capable of hitting the target from outside of the box or for even having a go for that matter

Agreed---have you watched 'Nooones' crosses from way deep into the box.He doesn't have to beat a man and get to the line he just gets it in quick.Cardiff have two or three players going for them every time resulting in GOALS!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
He did not contribute for over 6 months, so during that period were you wanting to get rid and stop paying his wages?

Vicente has been injured less than 6 months anyway. Don't know why people keep saying this.

The things is about Hoskins is that he's fit and we can trust he'll stay lift lest he get clobbered by f***ing Dicker in training again.

Vicente will never stay fit and will always be out for a length of time, as evidence see his last 4 season. And it's not an identifiable issue as with Hoskins's broken foot or hernia.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Agreed---have you watched 'Nooones' crosses from way deep into the box.He doesn't have to beat a man and get to the line he just gets it in quick.Cardiff have two or three players going for them every time resulting in GOALS!

Yep and he has notched up 5 goals of his own this season already,when will Gus admit he fcuked up with McSmudger and Barnes is not making the grade.Strikers not getting adequate service ,biggest load of bollox i have heard in my life.Giving Noone away for a million was a piss take

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yep and he has notched up 5 goals of his own this season already,when will Gus admit he fcuked up with McSmudger and Barnes is not making the grade.Strikers not getting adequate service ,biggest load of bollox i have heard in my life.Giving Noone away for a million was a piss take

Barnes not making the grade? We paid next to nothing for a (still) young promising player, that has played a big part in every season he has been part of.

Noone was £1.5m btw, a tidy £1m-ish profit. Great bit of business.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
:yawn:

Why don't you tell me the facts them Mr Anorak?

Derby, Portsmouth, Leicester off the top of my head. But carry on

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Barnes not making the grade? We paid next to nothing for a (still) young promising player, that has played a big part in every season he has been part of.

Noone was £1.5m btw, a tidy £1m-ish profit. Great bit of business.

How is that great busuness a winger of his quality is worth alot more than 1.5 million irrespective of what we payed for him,

Za ha has only scored 5 this season and is he realy that much better than noone,bearing in mind the figures being bandied about

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So if you bought a three course meal and they only have you a started you'd be happy eh. Mug.

If he was fit all the time he'd be at Newcastle or Liverpool. We were able to get him BECAUSE he's a sick note. How can some people still not grasp this? He's a formerly WORLD CLASS player.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
How is that great busuness a winger of his quality is worth alot more than 1.5 million irrespective of what we payed for him,

Za ha has only scored 5 this season and is he realy that much better than noone,bearing in mind the figures being bandied about

Noone is a Championship player, he will never play regularly any higher. So that much profit in a short space of time, to a club at the same level as us, is great business. Zaha has a lot more potential, and more versatile than one trick pony Noone

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

A players worth what someone is prepared to pay for him ..I liked Noone but he wasn't doing the business for us on a regular basis ..I'd say it was gd for both club and player

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here