Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP look like fools again

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I am at work atm, so rather busy to check. Perhaps if you have the time you could check yourself.

I shall be voting UKIP.

Isn't this something you should know before deciding who to vote for? In fact not just what they are going to pay but how they are going to fund it? I'm not even going to vote along party lines and I know Labour's pledge is to make the minimum wage £8 an hour by the end of the next parliament and to increase the fines for employers who don't comply. How hard can it be to know what the party you're a cheerleader for will do?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
This is going to be a weird election. Loads of Scots are voting for the SNP to get the Tories in and loads in the South East are voting UKIP to get Labour in.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Isn't this something you should know before deciding who to vote for? In fact not just what they are going to pay but how they are going to fund it? I'm not even going to vote along party lines and I know Labour's pledge is to make the minimum wage £8 an hour by the end of the next parliament and to increase the fines for employers who don't comply. How hard can it be to know what the party you're a cheerleader for will do?

Labours pledge, yeah ok. I agree with many of ukips policies, more than the other parties. Obviously "money" is all important to you, by the sounds of it what is in your pocket takes precedent.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Labours pledge, yeah ok. I agree with many of ukips policies, more than the other parties. Obviously "money" is all important to you, by the sounds of it what is in your pocket takes precedent.

Not really. I earn above minimum so would be looking to vote for a tax cutting party (like UKIP) if that was the case. The simple point is this; you don't know if your chosen party has a policy on something fundamental. Therefore you cannot be sure if they would be able to fund all of the things they are claiming they would do.

D

Deleted member 22389

As an ex-Labour voter I only used to listen to what the party leader said and how relevant it was to what was going on around me. I can bet that's how many people decide who they are going to vote for at the end of the day.

Jan 30, 2008
all this UKIP bashing is a clear indication that people are running scared , no ones saying they're going to win the election but i'm sure there's going to be be a few red faces in the other party's when the results come in, loads on here writing them off before the EURO ELECTIONS..................... look what happened
regards
DR

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
lol@running scared...yeah, that will be it, and nothing to do with yet ANOTHER SINGLE INCIDENT and a UKIP MEP trying to rob a couple of grand. Strange as there has been much talk on NSC from the UKIP supporters club about UKIP being different from the old parties, who are just in it to line their own pockets...somebody even said it yesterday haha
I think there will be more red faces on NSC among the UKIP jokers than anywhere else tbh

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
all this UKIP bashing is a clear indication that people are running scared , no ones saying they're going to win the election but i'm sure there's going to be be a few red faces in the other party's when the results come in, loads on here writing them off before the EURO ELECTIONS..................... look what happened
regards
DR

Elected a woman who has been thrown out of the party today?

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
regards
DR

Just goes to show how desperate some people are, the ukip bashing thread comes back up the threads, whilst the parties that have a massive sordid background slip off the page. Little reaction on the Dudley MP trying to influence the EDL on the Cons fools thread, or the Tommy Robinson radio interview on LBC yesterday. Now those and the Labour councils care of the kids in the grooming cases, which were hushed up and dismissed, seem farse worse than a couple of grand expenses fraud. Obviously not to some of the holier than thou brigade.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
It's not an indication that anybody is running scared.

People "bash" UKIP because prominent members of their party do/say stupid things.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
regards
DR

Sadly, I think you're right. I am certain they will gain seats. They'll be shit but they'll gain seats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here