Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP look like fools again

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
lol@running scared...yeah, that will be it, and nothing to do with yet ANOTHER SINGLE INCIDENT and a UKIP MEP trying to rob a couple of grand. Strange as there has been much talk on NSC from the UKIP supporters club about UKIP being different from the old parties, who are just in it to line their own pockets...somebody even said it yesterday haha
I think there will be more red faces on NSC among the UKIP jokers than anywhere else tbh

even if they only serve to take votes off the tories I am happy, the leaders of the other parties are getting their worry beads out as we speak.
they are all useless, sitting on their backsides lining their pockets, doing nothing for the people of this country just sorting their mates out for good jobs and skimming off the ordinary people

D

Deleted member 22389

Ukip are easy to bash because you can't offend them. That's why you have silly groups who target them instead of going after the real people who create a lot of the real problems in this country.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Ukip are easy to bash because you can't offend them. That's why you have silly groups who target them instead of going after the real people who create a lot of the real problems in this country.

UKIP are easy to bash because they are idiots.

Am I scared of what Farage and his gang are peddling? Yes. Fear is an easy message to sell and people will happily swallow it.

Unfortunately, it's not as simple as UKIP's cut out and keep policies of anger and everyone is being sold a lie. They are the most anti-British of all the parties - and I include the SNP in that.

D

Deleted member 22389

Am I scared of what Farage and his gang are peddling? Yes. Fear is an easy message to sell and people will happily swallow it.

Unfortunately, it's not as simple as UKIP's cut out and keep policies of anger and everyone is being sold a lie. They are the most anti-British of all the parties - and I include the SNP in that.

I respect your opinion, but for me it is completely the opposite. We will never agree. What does Anti British mean to you?

Last edited by a moderator:

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Sadly, I think you're right. I am certain they will gain seats. They'll be shit but they'll gain seats.

When you say they'll be shit how do you set the parameters of being shit and what do we compare it to for levels of shit-ness?!

Do we compare them to the Lib-Dems turn-about on student tuition fees or the £12 billion plus wasted by a Labour government on an NHS IT system that was abandoned or the Tories ripping apart the NHS and the glorious fvck-ups by all of these parties wasting fortunes of tax-payers money over decades?!
So just how shit can UKIP or the Greens or whoever really can be?!!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

So you are fearful of these policies, or fearful of what the media feeds you.
http://www.ukip.org/issues

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Their policies are disgraceful - and consider that they will be sugar coating them (or leaving many out) in order to win votes.

More prisons, harsher laws, scrap the human rights act, abandon green energy in favour of industrial era plants, increased military budget, more money to the rich and less to the poor, privatisation of the NHS and so on.

I would imagine a hypothetical UKIP Britain would be like a return to industrial age Britain, except with an authoritarian and dystopian twist. It genuinely wouldn't surprise me if they would like to introduce labour camps or make Muslims wear yellow badges.

Quote: " It genuinely wouldn't surprise me if they would like to introduce labour camps or make Muslims wear yellow badges."

Iv'e looked, but can not see this mentioned in the policies, still i suppose you can insert whatever is in your mind.

Jan 30, 2008
lol@running scared...yeah, that will be it, and nothing to do with yet ANOTHER SINGLE INCIDENT and a UKIP MEP trying to rob a couple of grand. Strange as there has been much talk on NSC from the UKIP supporters club about UKIP being different from the old parties, who are just in it to line their own pockets...somebody even said it yesterday haha
I think there will be more red faces on NSC among the UKIP jokers than anywhere else tbh
says a resident joker ,:dunce:
regards
DR

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
One glimmer of hope on the horizon though, Mr Farage has accepted that he would have to stand down as leader of UKIP if he failed to get elected in Thanet. And as a man of his word and different from other politicians I'm sure he will do this. Maybe he will have a little bit more time to attend the EU Fisheries Committee meetings of which he is a member ?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Their policies are disgraceful - and consider that they will be sugar coating them (or leaving many out) in order to win votes.

More prisons, harsher laws, scrap the human rights act, abandon green energy in favour of industrial era plants, increased military budget, more money to the rich and less to the poor, privatisation of the NHS and so on.

I would imagine a hypothetical UKIP Britain would be like a return to industrial age Britain, except with an authoritarian and dystopian twist. It genuinely wouldn't surprise me if they would like to introduce labour camps or make Muslims wear yellow badges.

And you think all those would be bad things?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Any cider drinkers out there???

Campaigners refusing to take Brussels’ plans to hike up the price of British cider lying down have begun a petition against the ruling.

Get Britain Out, a campaign to see the UK leave the European Union, today appealed to Chancellor George Osborne to rule out implementing an Brussels demand for excise duties to be extended to the products of Britain’s small-scale cider manufacturers.

British cider drinkers could face soaring prices thanks to new European Commission (EC) demands.

Brussels bureaucrats have demanded that the UK scrap its duty exemption for small-scale producers of scrumpy and perry.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
more money to the rich and less to the poor, privatisation of the NHS and so on.

Where did the policies put up, and that you were responding to, state these.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Any cider drinkers out there???

Campaigners refusing to take Brussels’ plans to hike up the price of British cider lying down have begun a petition against the ruling.

Get Britain Out, a campaign to see the UK leave the European Union, today appealed to Chancellor George Osborne to rule out implementing an Brussels demand for excise duties to be extended to the products of Britain’s small-scale cider manufacturers.

British cider drinkers could face soaring prices thanks to new European Commission (EC) demands.

Brussels bureaucrats have demanded that the UK scrap its duty exemption for small-scale producers of scrumpy and perry.

EU does indeed screw us over. If you think UKIP would leave it you're madder than Farage, it's their biggest source of income.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
This is sort of related to what is happening in this country. Perhaps why some are pretty fed up with the parties that are/have been in power.
This was a message i received from a friend, who works in a school, let's just say north of Birmingham.

"The school where I work has just put out a comprehensive memo telling us what we are not allowed to do on social media such as FB, i AM NOT ALLOWED to discuss politics or religion, or I will face disciplinary action!"

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
As I keep telling everyone, politicians don't care about us so why the f*** do you all care so much about them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here