Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP face financial ruin...

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

D

Deleted member 22389

For the permanently offended who have not managed to see anything in the news. Surprised they havnt seen it, would appear to be a paper of choice for them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arty-hit-huge-fall-members-flop-Election.html

Difficult for me to be offended by this sort of news, but I will try as it would seem that its expected.

What you seem to forget is UKIP has done half of their job already, they have got me and other people in the UK a referendum on the EU, now the next part is to get out of the EU, then it's job done.
UKIP have achieved more than any other political party possibly in the last 15 years, so thank you UKIP and thank you Farage for telling everyone the truth.

UKIP doesn't need to tell us how badly run the EU is anymore, we get enough coverage on our own TV's and across the internet to tell us that.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
No I havnt forgotten. Talk is good. Having said that, the Tory back benchers would have forced a referendum out of Dave anyway.
UK wont be leaving the EU though.

D

Deleted member 22389

And just to add, your living in a country that has decided to restricted the numbers of people entering for the very same reasons UKIP wants to restrict ours. Why is it OK for your government to restrict numbers, but not OK for somebody to vote for a party in the UK that's wants to restrict ours? All feels a bit double standards to me if you don't me saying.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I dont mind you saying anything to me Bashlsdir. Because. Its not my government. Im a British citizen, and I vote in the British elections. Not the Czech elections. Mainly on the basis that I dont know what half the parties here stand for.
I intend to return the UK, so thats where my vote lies.
You can vote for who you like mate. Do you think the Tories would not hold a referendum, with the pressure exerted by the large group of back benchers who are anti EU?

D

Deleted member 22389

I dont mind you saying anything to me Bashlsdir. Because. Its not my government. Im a British citizen, and I vote in the British elections. Not the Czech elections. Mainly on the basis that I dont know what half the parties here stand for.
I intend to return the UK, so thats where my vote lies.
You can vote for who you like mate. Do you think the Tories would not hold a referendum, with the pressure exerted by the back benchers who are anti EU?

Those back benchers wouldn't have been heard if it wasn't for UKIP in the first place. UKIP have bought this much needed discussion in to the open and made the general public aware of the pitfalls of uncontrolled migration.
It's the numbers Dave, and that is the number one problem. There will never be enough to go around, hence the stance of other countries in the EU and their borders.

You can't sell 40k tickets at The Amex if you only have space for 30k

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Dave would have accepted a party revolt then yeah? I doubt that very much. Bit of wishful thinking there I think.
I heard of the Tory back bench anti EU group long before UKIP existed. So Im not sure what youre saying there.

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
Dave would have accepted a party revolt then yeah? I doubt that very much. Bit of wishful thinking there I think.
I heard of the Tory back bench anti EU group long before UKIP existed. So Im not sure what youre saying there.

And I voted to come out of the EEC in 1975, when incidentally I was a member of the Federation of Conservative Students, but that doesn't mean that UKIP hasn't been the main player in getting the country a referendum.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Do you not think the Tory anti's would have forced a referendum on the party MK? Apart from Dave saying they would hold a referendum anyway.

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
Do you not think the Tory anti's would have forced a referendum on the party MK? Apart from Dave saying they would hold a referendum anyway.

The Tory "Eurosceptics" as they prefer to call themselves have proved weak and opportunistic in putting their careers before their principles on this and many other issues. They may have galvanized themselves to finally try and do something, but I stand by my assertion that it has been UKIP that has forced the issue. Most principled anti-EU Tories left the party for UKIP years ago.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
What you seem to forget is UKIP has done half of their job already, they have got me and other people in the UK a referendum on the EU, now the next part is to get out of the EU, then it's job done.
UKIP have achieved more than any other political party possibly in the last 15 years, so thank you UKIP and thank you Farage for telling everyone the truth.

UKIP doesn't need to tell us how badly run the EU is anymore, we get enough coverage on our own TV's and across the internet to tell us that.
Yep, agree entirely.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Those back benchers wouldn't have been heard if it wasn't for UKIP in the first place.

thats amusing, as if the early 90's never happened. it was not originally about "the numbers", it was and still is primarily about sovereignty. UKIP just jumped on the immigration bandwagon as they saw more votes there. and in doing so done themselves a massive disservice.

Kuma

*dons shades*
Aug 22, 2015
Midlands
UKIP is what BNP was 5 years ago. BNP gained momentum (and a seat I believe) and were a protest vote for many people and now no-one gives a flying **** about them. UKIP will suffer the same fate and by the next election the members will have already splintered off into other parties.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
No I havnt forgotten. Talk is good. Having said that, the Tory back benchers would have forced a referendum out of Dave anyway.
UK wont be leaving the EU though.

You just ooze nonsense at every depression of your keyboard.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
UKIP is what BNP was 5 years ago. BNP gained momentum (and a seat I believe) and were a protest vote for many people and now no-one gives a flying **** about them. UKIP will suffer the same fate and by the next election the members will have already splintered off into other parties.

The BNP did not have nearly 4 million voters, the BNP did not poll more votes than the Lib Dems SNP and Plaid put together, the BNP did not have a chance of winning about 84 seats if the election had been on PR.
Most UKIP voters like myself would not/did not vote BNP when they were around.
In short nearly 4 million voters are not happy with the policies of the main two. I suppose it is just lazy and easy to compare Ukip with the BNP, try looking at the policies of each one.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
In short nearly 4 million voters are not happy with the policies of the main two. I suppose it is just lazy and easy to compare Ukip with the BNP, try looking at the policies of each one.

while true, if the UKIP party didnt drap itself in so much anti-immigrant nonsence and focused on indepedence from Europe, maybe they wouldn't get this sort of comparison.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
while true, if the UKIP party didnt drap itself in so much anti-immigrant nonsence and focused on indepedence from Europe, maybe they wouldn't get this sort of comparison.

Where is it stated it is "anti immigrant", ukip just wants to limit the amount of immigration, which you would know if you read their manifesto.
Just shove them in a box eh, they want different outcomes to the other tired two, but just shove the usual label on them...much easier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here