Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP face financial ruin...

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
UKIP is what BNP was 5 years ago. BNP gained momentum (and a seat I believe) and were a protest vote for many people and now no-one gives a flying **** about them. UKIP will suffer the same fate and by the next election the members will have already splintered off into other parties.

Have you a brain? UKIP are nothing like the BNP. If you think they are then you seriously need treatment.

Jan 30, 2008
UKIP is what BNP was 5 years ago. BNP gained momentum (and a seat I believe) and were a protest vote for many people and now no-one gives a flying **** about them. UKIP will suffer the same fate and by the next election the members will have already splintered off into other parties.
go and have a wash
regards
DR

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy

Yep, UKIP are just the softer face of BNP/BF, peel away the skin and you'll find precisely the same prejudices.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The same prejudices that come out against any group that oppose mass immigration even when it is accepted that a certain amount is fine for England.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Have you a brain? UKIP are nothing like the BNP. If you think they are then you seriously need treatment.

Too many people preach from their ivory tower. All political parties have their troubles but to say that UKIP is like the BNP is demonstrative of lazy research and typical of the mindless sheep that like to jump on the political bandwagon. People should stop believing that papers print fact and do some research of your own. Newspapers are so heavily biased one way or another.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here