Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP face financial ruin...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Looks like our prediction that they couldn't hope to run an economy is coming true. As well as the prediction that this pathetic cacophony of racist nobodies is slithering back into obscurity. Good-o.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Last I heard was they'd done some deal with a far right holocaust-denier.What is the latest news ?

Is Farage not grinning anymore ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's not all good news though Nibble, some of the UKIP councillors on Thanet Borough Council, the only council UKIP control, are still speaking to each other....it can't last though.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's not all good news though Nibble, some of the UKIP councillors on Thanet Borough Council, the only council UKIP control, are still speaking to each other....it can't last though.

Haha! Dead in the water!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I notice the board's resident right wing contingent, Bushy, Pastafarian et al are noticable by their absence.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I notice the board's resident right wing contingent, Bushy, Pastafarian et al are noticable by their absence.
Not really any of my business, but I believe Bushy is on a short ban.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The thread has barely been up half an hour and we're during typical work hours (no, that's not stopping me). I'm sure they'll be along.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
His face in the metro pic is a hoot.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
UKIP will soldier on until the Referendum then disband thereafter. Either we'll vote to get out and it'll be job done, or we'll vote to stay in and the rug will have been pulled from under them.

Until the referendum the UKIP supporters will bang the "Out" drum vociferously - a last hurrah. Membership will dwindle and - Farage apart - press coverage will diminish.

The interesting thing will be what happens to Nigel Farage and what approach Cameron will take to bring a chunk of the UKIP voters back on board. I fancy that this "Reform of Europe" gubbins Cameron has come out with is purely a political ruse to get these supporters back.

Cameron is a joke in Europe, Britain has few friends and no power base. He picked the wrong fight in going against the appointment of Juncker as EU President and isolated himself and Britain badly. Europe will reform - albeit mildly -when Hollande gets booted out and France swing back to the right, and NOT when Cameron feels like it.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here