Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP face financial ruin...

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I am just enjoying you , as per usual, making a tit of yourself with your half witted attempts at trolling.

Please carry on........or shock us all and add something worthwhile using your inside local knowledge.

givingadvice.jpg

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
You wanted a reply? Really? I dont think so. You tried to be funny. It didnt really work. I pointed out in a roundabout way, that there is no such place as Czechoslovakia, you know, like yourself, trying to be funny. You get the hump. Seems fairly normal to me.

Please refer to previous response

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
To be fair if this is the end of or the beginning of the end of UKIP the nation owes Nigel Farage and the Kippers a debt of gratitude for highlighting the concerns about the many faults in the EU and failed immigration policy. They have endured the smears and ridicule of the establishment but grown in popularity and influence causing their political opponents to take them seriously. We would not have a referendum and the two main parties would not have had to at least pay lip service to the concerns of millions of voters if it weren't for them. Those who still denigrate them should consider where millions of voters with legitimate concerns may have turned if UKIP didn't represent their views.

No matter the result in the coming referendum we should thank UKIP for their dogged pursuit of issues that for far to long remained suppressed.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
To be fair if this is the end of or the beginning of the end of UKIP the nation owes Nigel Farage and the Kippers a debt of gratitude for highlighting the concerns about the many faults in the EU and failed immigration policy. They have endured the smears and ridicule of the establishment but grown in popularity and influence causing their political opponents to take them seriously. We would not have a referendum and the two main parties would not have had to at least pay lip service to the concerns of millions of voters if it weren't for them. Those who still denigrate them should consider where millions of voters with legitimate concerns may have turned if UKIP didn't represent their views.

No matter the result in the coming referendum we should thank UKIP for their dogged pursuit of issues that for far to long remained suppressed.

Good post, I have never agreed with much of the UKIP manifesto or liked their members but anything that gets discussion going and shocks the main parties out of their comfort zone is alright with me.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I notice the board's resident right wing contingent, Bushy, Pastafarian et al are noticable by their absence.

blooming eck

30 mins into a thread and you come out with that, you do realise not everyone lives on NSC like you dont you?
you really do come across as having unnecessary high levels of anger.
were you shouting at your screen when you posted this…."come on then,where are ya?"
were you aroused in anticipation ?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Having just looked at this thread and not heard anything on the news that UKIP were close to belly up,or even thinking about bankruptcy ,i think the simple answer is the story is a load of bollocks,not surprised though really that nibble and dave have believed it and were quick off the mark to grab at straws......the permanently offended love.... a good circle jerk

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Having just looked at this thread and not heard anything on the news that UKIP were close to belly up,or even thinking about bankruptcy ,i think the simple answer is the story is a load of bollocks,not surprised though really that nibble and dave have believed it and were quick off the mark to grab at straws......the permanently offended love.... a good circle jerk

Im not permanently offended. Thats your part of ship. You think I would be offended if UKIP disappeared up their own arses shortly? Get a grip.
What is there about UKIP with its one MP and no control over anything, anywhere in the UK that would offend me?
They are amusing. Thats all.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
yes you are
it’s the only reason I can think you are such a dick

No, im not permanently offended. Im not one of the people on here constantly whinging about everything.
Thats one of your areas. Keep the whinge momentum going. Youre doing well on here straight away!! Well done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here