Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Trossard dangling the 'come get me' to Chelsea

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
No one could really blame him if he made the move, let's face it without our biased blue and while striped specs on, l fancy a large majority of us fans would do the same thing.
Funny how many fans didn't think that about the manager!

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Most managers do, most players don't :shrug:

I still regard Kyle, Bjorn and Billy as part of Team Potter but Roberts and Bruno as Team Brighton who were on loan to him. An awful lot of other people on here will make the same split.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I still regard Kyle, Bjorn and Billy as part of Team Potter but Roberts and Bruno as Team Brighton who were on loan to him. An awful lot of other people on here will make the same split.

I see them as independent human beings, capable and free to make their own decisions. But I agree a lot of people here see it in a different way, as if they were two objects owned by the club.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham

Was Bruno appointed as a coach when Potter was in charge? What was his role, if any, before being appointed a coach?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Swanny's continuing desperation to defend Potter is admirable but will increasingly fall on deaf ears, I feel.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Bruno was already at the club it's a a point often missed.

He announced his playing retirement on 10 May 2019. Potter was appointed on 20 May 2019. Bruno was announced as joining the first team coaching staff in June 2019.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Ah yes because Trossard going to take 5 other staff with him isn't he.

No, clearly not – top whataboutism :thumbsup:

Plenty of people were already frothing at the gash about Graham 'Judas' Potter moving on before the news about BR and BS becoming public.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Awkward when a journalist ask you a question, quite often with a TV camera, and you just stay completely quiet. I'd be more worried about that than this answer tbh.

"I am employed by Brighton & Hove Albion FC and it would be totally inappropriate for me to comment on any other club".

How difficult is that?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
"I am employed by Brighton & Hove Albion FC and it would be totally inappropriate for me to comment on any other club".

How difficult is that?

Not difficult at all but perhaps they in Belgium don't have the culture that they as employees are not just grateful serfs under the holy entity of the employer, so they might think they can speak in an open and free manner about subjects like possibly getting a pay rise or change work place at some point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here