Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Apologies if this has been raised before but how can Grant Schapps stand as leader with his infamous pyramid selling issue on record?
Because it's only a pyramid selling issue!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not forgetting that Sunak was a banker at the height of the banking crisis in 2008.

Sunak worked as an analyst for the investment bank Goldman Sachs between 2001 and 2004. He then worked for the hedge fund management firm The Children's Investment Fund Management, becoming a partner in September 2006.

Saw on twitter someone who responded to a Tory MP on the Sunak team who talked about Rishi's " relatively humble origins " and pointed out that he failed the scholarship application for Winchester College but his GP father and Pharmacy owning mother paid the £46,000 a year private fees for his education. Man of the people.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Apologies if this has been raised before but how can Grant Schapps stand as leader with his infamous pyramid selling issue on record?

Johnson got in last time and we still don't know how many kids he's got.
Rishi was a US citizen who was chancellor
Nads is being investigated by HMRC. GoNads ate a Kangaroos arse on the telly. What's a bit of pyramid selling and lying about your 3 other aliases?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Apparently there's rumours in the water that JRM will throw his hat in, fearing that no one else is hard-line enough on Brexit.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

It was reported that the Tory leadership contenders jumped from 10 to 14 when Shapps entered the fray.

D

Deleted member 2719

My apologies for the abusive language, but as the expression goes, it's enough to make a Saint swear... Well I'm no Saint, and do occasionally resort to foul language (normally on or at the football pitch).

The problem is you keep regurgitating the same nonsense over and over again! Like the MP's saying how Boris gets the big calls right, said often enough, some seem to believe it.

As for your dig at "leftie" comedians - Well for me, I don't know the political leanings of all of Britain's finest comedy talent, but I would hazard a guess they're not ALL "lefties" - you just don't like the ones that are.

I guess also comedy is often used as a means to highlight social injustice, which by and large comes to the fore when their is a Conservative government in charge, as their policies often appear to affect the poorest in society more.

However that can't be said about this current government who deserve all the scorn and ridicule that is poured on them, with their blinkered short term policies and myriad of lies and "alleged" corruption.

Here is a typical comedian.....not sure how he calls himself that, as he is clearly a gammon out of control trying to sell his political points to the vulnerable student.

The swearing he uses in and around children just shows what a tool this man is, and he just creates a wealth of anger within the left community.

He gives an exaggerated view of what people feel, which probably winds them up to the same viewpoint.

Youtube shouldn't allow filth like this IMO.

I remember comedians when they were funny, you know.................... when your belly hurt because you were laughing so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKrLBPmRsrM

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I've got an idea to cut down the ever increasing by the hour field of runners and riders.

I'm not in any way responsible for supporting the current clusterf*** for the last 2.5 years because :

(Please answer in under 40 words)
My name is Keir Starmer.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Here is a typical comedian.....not sure how he calls himself that, as he is clearly a gammon out of control trying to sell his political points to the vulnerable student.

The swearing he uses in and around children just shows what a tool this man is, and he just creates a wealth of anger within the left community.

He gives an exaggerated view of what people feel, which probably winds them up to the same viewpoint.

Youtube shouldn't allow filth like this IMO.

I remember comedians when they were funny, you know.................... when your belly hurt because you were laughing so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKrLBPmRsrM

Jonathan Pie is a character, Mouldy. A fictional character.

D

Deleted member 2719

Jonathan Pie is a character, Mouldy. A fictional character.

Exactly, but he is not funny, what's the point?

But Tom Walker uses this character to promote his beliefs.

Does he make you laugh out loud???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes, please.

love a bit of mogg.

If he wins he may even have a job for you! :wink:

shine.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here