Tomer Hemed, new striker, signed a three-year deal

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
"It was encouraging that when I first came to Brighton, Tomer was a player who Paul Winstanley and the club's recruitment team were also aware of, and we have been working towards bringing him to the club since the start of the year."

Well done, The Club :thumbsup:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Quietly optimistic about this, not a bad goal scoring record, seems good in the air, around peak of career, looks like he won't be knocked off the ball too easily

Lets face it, if he'd been scoring much more than that, Leicester would have poached him :)

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Top drawer signing. Wonderful work by the recruitment team to see this one through. Quite a coup considering this is another la liga player... Looking forward to this season more and more!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
WTF is going on at my beloved club. We have signed what looks like two CLASS players in as many days and we are not at the end of June yet.

I am genuinely gobsmacked and I can only assume the club are taking the piss out of us fans by recruiting a set of really decent players.

We MUST keep hold of one or two of our HATED players so we will have a chance to BOOOOOOOOOOO them whist watching a team of world beaters.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
One thing sticks out for me in that video - scores with both feet / uses both feet well / and uses his head - exciting :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
From 29.09.12

I thought we might be able to sign Tomer Hemed from Mallorca.

I'm gonna get Friday Eze printed on a shirt tomorrow.

This scouting lark is a piece of pi$$.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
He looks quality. I want to be greedy and add Bobby Z too so we can use him sparingly. Plus Suarez, for when Baldock needs a day off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports