Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomer Hemed, new striker, signed a three-year deal

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
T
Very very true, but even as a person who had forgotten he'd heard of him, the fact that he's 'new blood' is the part that's most exciting.

I've heard of:-

Leon Best.
Carlton Cole.
Darren Bent.
et al

I know what the above can (and can't) do, and I know it'll cost.

Tommy comes in with a clean slate, no baggage, and a great opportunity to impress.

Wise words :thumbsup:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Would rather our overpaid scouts done their job properly rather than a so called player recommending him mmmm.

There ya go then misery guts:

Manager Chris Hughton said, "Tomer is someone I have been aware of for a few years, and someone I watched a lot during my time at Norwich City.

"It was encouraging that when I first came to Brighton, Tomer was a player who Paul Winstanley and the club's recruitment team were also aware of, and we have been working towards bringing him to the club since the start of the year.

"It's been another great team effort from all key areas of the club to secure Tomer’s signature, and we are delighted to have completed the transfer and we welcome him to Brighton."

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
From the goals I have just watched he seems to be able to score with either foot and his head. He is also no nonsense and brave in and around the box and this is against some very good opposition!!!!
Fantastic signing - obviously nothing in life is certain but blimey he looks a better bet than what we have had up front. Getting very excited- who will be next ?..............

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Cracking stuff. Hopefully get rid of this geriatric Zamora nonsense once and for all
Is that worth a separate 'who would you prefer' poll.

I'll get lynched if I do, but go on I dare you!!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
What salary are our scouts on?
I've no doubt that those particular drumbeaters believe that any wage is too much for our scouting team. Spme wont be happy until CH is trotting round the globe on a constant basis.

Anyway, minor rant over, looks like a good signing for us, should be fun to see what he can do!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I've never heard of him, so will cast no view. I'm just pleased that they have identified a striker and brought the club's interest to fruition.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here