Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomer Hemed, new striker, signed a three-year deal

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
What about the chorus from "Louisiana woman, Mississippi man" (0:10 seconds in)

-

Beram Kayal
Tomer Hemed

Israelis together for Albion
Beram Kayal plays it across the box
'N Hemed smashes home to break Palace hearts

Repeat

-

???

https://youtu.be/3wRv7wxpn2w?t=10s

Last edited:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Welcome Tomer. Don't know anything about him, but we need a bit of height up front, for sure.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Very promising two signings, this guy is what we need, someone who is strong but will also head the ball and score some goals, i would like us to still sign a centre forward, (Bobby Z please) a winger, creative midfielder, another defender and a goalkeeper and near enough done.
But good job so far Brighton very happy. Welcome to Brighton Tomer Hemed your going to love this great city
So who would be our main goal scorer? Would it be Sam, Bobby, or Tomer? I'm happy with the signing of Tomer, but if we're to finish top 6 I'm not expecting him to be our main man. I'd love to see Bobby come home, but I wouldn't expect him to score a hat-full either. Which leaves Sam - maybe he can do it, I don't know, but ideally I'd like a more proven goal scorer. Perhaps I'm being greedy, and those 3 would do.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Haven't had chance to read the whole thread so don't know if it's been mentioned already but Hemed and Kayal played together for Maccaibi Haifa back in 2010-2011. This should help both in terms of link up play but more importantly off the field. With the likes of Colunga and Spanish Dave Mk 2 seeming to struggle to settle, it's important Tomer adapts.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Haven't had chance to read the whole thread so don't know if it's been mentioned already but Hemed and Kayal played together for Maccaibi Haifa back in 2010-2011. This should help both in terms of link up play but more importantly off the field. With the likes of Colunga and Spanish Dave Mk 2 seeming to struggle to settle, it's important Tomer adapts.

They're Mates too which means kayal must like it here too.

Should bring that 6ft 5 Israel beast from Celtic if ince ever replaces us too!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Interested to know how much he cost. Lightening doesn't usually strike twice but could we have real quality at a bargain price; from the same club?

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
No mention of a work permit? Is he "officially" Spanish?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Interested to know how much he cost. Lightening doesn't usually strike twice but could we have real quality at a bargain price; from the same club?

Been written in the Argus and on the SSN website that we triggered a 1m Euros release clause which i think is just over £700k at the moment. Bargain!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here