Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomer Hemed, new striker, signed a three-year deal

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
So your expecting another signing this week?

There are others who will be at the club for talks this week with the manager and people who negotiate for the club. Whether any agreement is made would be dependent on how those talks go obviously

I have mentioned this before. All that time when everything seemed like nothing was happening, there was a lot going on behind the scenes. We just couldnt push them over the line because not everyone was in Brighton during that time. Now that everyone is back in Brighton we can invite potential signings to be shown round the ground and the facilities and to have talks with the manager and Directors and coaches. Thats why we are seeing some of the deals being closed out this week because everyone went back to work full time in Brighton on Monday of this week.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
His signing had nothing to do with Kayal. All the scouting was done at the tail end of last year and potential targets were all listed as soon as we were safe from relegation. The scouts have done their job, the people doing the negotiations are currently doing their job andthen its up to the players and the managers and coaches once the season starts.

Thre are a few more on their way for talks even now - i cant really comment on this guy because i havnt ever seen him play 90 minutes but its not up to him alone, we need other signings who will create the chances and they are on their way. I said last week on this board that this week we would see some things come to fruition and that has happened and it isn't over yet.

It's good to know that one of our current players was singing the praises of the club to him though.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
There are others who will be at the club for talks this week with the manager and people who negotiate for the club. Whether any agreement is made would be dependent on how those talks go obviously

I have mentioned this before. All that time when everything seemed like nothing was happening, there was a lot going on behind the scenes. We just couldnt push them over the line because not everyone was in Brighton during that time. Now that everyone is back in Brighton we can invite potential signings to be shown round the ground and the facilities and to have talks with the manager and Directors and coaches. Thats why we are seeing some of the deals being closed out this week because everyone went back to work full time in Brighton on Monday of this week.

Yep, and the club have been quoted that they are / were very pleased that none of their targets had leaked to the press / twitterverse etc. Long may it continue.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Lovely translation from a Spanish newspaper:

'After four seasons in our country in which he has shown a more remarkable level and sense of smell in the door, the israeli forward 28 years Tomer Hemed face making suitcases in order to disembark in England. Specifically, and as he has been published in the press of the Islands, in the ranks of the Brighton.

In this way, the experienced striker the past course scored 8 as many in 35 matches in League with Almeria, will provide quality and always needed scorer smell which will be one of the Favorites for promotion to the Premier League. In this regard, it should be remembered that during recent years the Amex Community Stadium box already has fished at other times in our country, as it has happened with the case of Bruno Saltor (Valencia), Iñigo Calderón (Alaves) or Adrián Colunga (Getafe).

With offers of several sets of first Division, and after a final straight of course that did not have all the opportunities that would have liked to Sergi Barjuán, the front exit orders seemed to be only a matter of time'

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

'After four seasons in our country in which he has shown a more remarkable level and sense of smell in the door, the israeli forward 28 years Tomer Hemed face making suitcases in order to disembark in England. Specifically, and as he has been published in the press of the Islands, in the ranks of the Brighton.

In this way, the experienced striker the past course scored 8 as many in 35 matches in League with Almeria, will provide quality and always needed scorer smell which will be one of the Favorites for promotion to the Premier League. In this regard, it should be remembered that during recent years the Amex Community Stadium box already has fished at other times in our country, as it has happened with the case of Bruno Saltor (Valencia), Iñigo Calderón (Alaves) or Adrián Colunga (Getafe).

With offers of several sets of first Division, and after a final straight of course that did not have all the opportunities that would have liked to Sergi Barjuán, the front exit orders seemed to be only a matter of time'

Is that before or after being translated ? I think i might have understood it better in Spanish and i don'r even speak Spanish

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Can I just say that I've found your posts intriguing over the past month or so. Much of what you say seems to be accurate too.
Thanks.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can I just say that I've found your posts intriguing over the past month or so. Much of what you say seems to be accurate too.
Thanks.

Last week NooBHA pm'd me the info about finalising signings once everyone was back last Monday as I was querying his track record when he was telling us to hang in there a short while. Good to see that he was right :thumbsup:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

I like that bit where it says "one of the Favorites for promotion to the Premier League." Strange it seems to be the only bit that is in proper English!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Last week NooBHA pm'd me the info about finalising signings once everyone was back last Monday as I was querying his track record when he was telling us to hang in there a short while. Good to see that he was right :thumbsup:

I sense that Eeyore is being slowly prised out of you, and you'll be soon sprinkling sunshine and fairy dust on everything the club does :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I sense that Eeyore is being slowly prised out of you, and you'll be soon sprinkling sunshine and fairy dust on everything the club does :)

See, I'm not that hard to please, just show some ambition with the players and I'm as happy as a sand boy. We are not quite there yet though :smile:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
From my Spanish Real Madrid fan friend who watches La Liga like some here watch the prem.

"He's a bit mediocre. Decent finisher but painfully slow, won't work hard, won't chase anything that isn't played within a few feet of him."

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
From my Spanish Real Madrid fan friend who watches La Liga like some here watch the prem.

"He's a bit mediocre. Decent finisher but painfully slow, won't work hard, won't chase anything that isn't played within a few feet of him."

It is a worry where our pace is coming from.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here