TOFFS - New BUKTA range

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Does anyone have any colour images of the yellow Bukta shirt? I'm in reasonably regular contact with Toffs on other matters, but I can always put this to them.

Happy to oblige. In case it is not clear, the colour of the badge is still blue and white...

rollingsposter.jpg

This one's also worth a look at. Sadly, I don't have a picture of the red Bukta away shirt that was just like this design...

sayer_away.jpg

It's available from Toffs now...
Brighton and Hove Albion 1977-78 Bukta Retro Football Shirt-Toffs

Don't forget to use a discount code. FACE30 seems to work. There may be others.

My that looks handsome!

Couple of questions though for Rapper or Phil 1) How much is the discount code worth? 2) Should we wait until available at Amex (10% cash back, no postage) 3) Any idea what the numbers on the back are like, i.e. iron on, cotton, colour.

Thanks in advance!

HCQ

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
My that looks handsome!

Couple of questions though for Rapper or Phil 1) How much is the discount code worth? 2) Should we wait until available at Amex (10% cash back, no postage) 3) Any idea what the numbers on the back are like, i.e. iron on, cotton, colour.

Thanks in advance!

HCQ

I'll try my best HCQ.

1) At the moment the Toffs discount code is "Free P&P in September. Use code "UKPOST" from within the UK and "WORLDPOST" for outside of the UK."

2) Not 100% if it will be sold by the club yet.

30 Toffs stitch on the numbers, for striped shirts this will probably be sewn onto a patch first. I'm sure you could request the colour for the number, otherwise they will select it for you.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Apparantly code AFF10 gives you 10% discount until the end of 2012.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
My that looks handsome!

Thanks in advance!

HCQ

The discount is 10%.

Numbers in felt felt sewn on. It would be wise to request the number as red with a white square background otherwise they will do it as red directly on the stripes.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Is the collar wrong on the toffs shirt? It's got that big blue triangle below the neck, I'm pretty sure the original didn't have that. Sorry if fixtures.

the 77/78 was filled in like this, the 78/80 have the open V

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
At the moment it is only the 1977/78 shirt.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Cheers Phil, hoping for the later one and the yellow away one too!

The Yellow one has been requested, the guy I speak with there is a Middlesbrough fan, so he is keen to put the Yellow shirt on as they have loads of Toon fans about the place.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
At number one....

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
What name should I get on the back of it then? Who were the star players of the 77-78 season?

Please. No name!

It won't look right with a name on the back. It will ruin the look.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
3) Any idea what the numbers on the back are like, i.e. iron on, cotton, colour.

HCQ

The discount is 10%.

Numbers in felt felt sewn on. It would be wise to request the number as red with a white square background otherwise they will do it as red directly on the stripes.

Just had it confirmed, the numbers are red on a white patch for this shirt :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports