Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TOFFS - New BUKTA range

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I ordered a number 5 so I can be Andy Rollings.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Looks good. Great for anyone who supported the club back then. My first match was in 1987 so I don't feel like I qualify to wear any shirt older than our glorious NOBO promotion one.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Looks good. Great for anyone who supported the club back then. My first match was in 1987 so I don't feel like I qualify to wear any shirt older than our glorious NOBO promotion one.

I would so LOVE one of those but the 88/89 version (NOBO in red on white as opposed to white on blue)

Ordered with an 8 on it!

However bit of poor form from Toffs entered the code AUG25 as shown on the home page for 25% off but it didnt recalculate and charged full amount. Emptied the basket started again but could not enter a different promo code as it had already accepted one. So folks dont use the AUG25 it wont do the business, dont know if any of the others work, perhaps anyone who has used one could verify for everyone else.

HCQ

p.s. I hope to God your right about the numbers Phil! Will look cack with just a red number!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Ordered with an 8 on it!

However bit of poor form from Toffs entered the code AUG25 as shown on the home page for 25% off but it didnt recalculate and charged full amount. Emptied the basket started again but could not enter a different promo code as it had already accepted one. So folks dont use the AUG25 it wont do the business, dont know if any of the others work, perhaps anyone who has used one could verify for everyone else.

HCQ

p.s. I hope to God your right about the numbers Phil! Will look cack with just a red number!

mmm, discount code "AUG25", there is a clue in there somewhere ??? This month it is "UKPOST" for free postage in the UK and "WORLDPOST" for overseas order.

As for the number, why would I lie to you? I can assure you, Toffs have told me that is how the number is done on this shirt.

mmm, discount code "AUG25", there is a clue in there somewhere ??? This month it is "UKPOST" for free postage in the UK and "WORLDPOST" for overseas order.

As for the number, why would I lie to you? I can assure you, Toffs have told me that is how the number is done on this shirt.

Feeling a little smug today Phil! Ha! Ha! No but seriously I am now in panic mode as you correctly pointed it is now SEPTEMBER! End of month invoice & statements, PAYE, VAT,wages all being marginally overdue now! Slightly worried how I missed the month end.

Now where did I put August.............

Cheers Phil

HCQ

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
numbers and players (from memory so be gentle) ...................
3 Chris Cattlin
4 Brian Horton
6 Mark Lawrenson
7 Tony Towner or Gerry Ryan (sometimes wore 10 I think)
8 Peter Ward
9 Ian Mellor or Teddy Maybank (!!!!!)
11 Peter O'Sullivan
12 Eric Potts or Malcom Poskett

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
This month it is "UKPOST" for free postage in the UK and "WORLDPOST" for overseas order.

As I said before...
Code AFF10 gives you 10% discount until the end of 2012.

Tried it and it worked.

numbers and players (from memory so be gentle) ...................
3 Chris Cattlin
4 Brian Horton
6 Mark Lawrenson
7 Tony Towner or Gerry Ryan (sometimes wore 10 I think)
8 Peter Ward
9 Ian Mellor or Teddy Maybank (!!!!!)
11 Peter O'Sullivan
12 Eric Potts or Malcom Poskett
Throughout the season...

2. Ken Tiler, Chris Cattlin and Paul Clark
3. Chris Cattlin and Gary Williams
4. Brian Horton (ever present)
5. Andy Rollings, Graham Winstanley and Peter O'Sullivan
6. Mark Lawrenson and Chris Cattlin
7. Eric Potts, Tony Towner and Peter Sayer
8. Peter Ward, Gerry Fell and Malcolm Poskett
9. Ian Mellor, Teddy Maybank and Malcolm Poskett
10. Steve Piper,Paul Clark and Peter Sayer
11. Peter O'Sullivan, John Ruggiero and Eric Potts

Last edited:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I would so LOVE one of those but the 88/89 version (NOBO in red on white as opposed to white on blue)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346766812.462922.jpg

:)

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Feeling a little smug today Phil! Ha! Ha! No but seriously I am now in panic mode as you correctly pointed it is now SEPTEMBER! End of month invoice & statements, PAYE, VAT,wages all being marginally overdue now! Slightly worried how I missed the month end.

Now where did I put August.............

Cheers Phil

HCQ

When I phoned up, I was told the same thing - white rectangle background. Red number.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Out now is the yellow Bukta shirt, on sale in the club shop, but not yet seen online

u5e8u6u3.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372601116.836630.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372601116.836630.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 20

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here