Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TODAY - handing out leaflets, who's up for it??

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
printing out a few now Roz

Seems i'll be there for around 2pm-ish aswell.....ooo a party! :drink:

R2D2

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Just been up to see them and drop off a couple of tubs of cakes. Makes you so proud to be an Albion fan :clap:

BrightonBird said:

Come on, Bianca, don't be like that. At times like this we have to show a unified front, so this is a perfect oppotunity to display a bit of solidarity.

On a smiliar note, I'm fulling expecting you to share the super-size 'Falmer For All' tee shirt I've made out of a duvet cover with me tomorrow. ;)

Martin Perry has been in Churchill Square, thanking everyone and rallying the troops.

Good work everyone.

But they are running out of leaflets. If anyone local can run off some copies of the new leaflet (or the old one) and deliver them pronto they will be a Campaign Hero.

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:
Martin Perry has been in Churchill Square, thanking everyone and rallying the troops.

Good work everyone.

But they are running out of leaflets. If anyone local can run off some copies of the new leaflet (or the old one) and deliver them pronto they will be a Campaign Hero.

100 arriving form me in 30mins approx

Lord Bracknell said:

Good work everyone.

Yorkie gave me loads at Luton to hand out. I've given them out at work, but have tons left. I'll bring them with me. Unfortunately, I can only be there for 5 mins, as have an appointment.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Well done again, Biscuit and all! Sorry I can't be there but can't get time off work today. I'll be in Hull tomorrow though, before the match at Grimsby.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Just got back, Martin Perry was there earlier to wish them well. They got kicked outta the Churchill Mall area because they did'nt have permission :shootself

Biscuit, BAG, Fatboy, Safeway Filthy, Lord B, Roz and others we're there when I left. Aint got a buletooth dongle at work so cant transfer pcis to PC, will do so when I get home later

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
Just got back, Martin Perry was there earlier to wish them well. They got kicked outta the Churchill Mall area because they did'nt have permission :shootself

Biscuit, BAG, Fatboy, Safeway Filthy, Lord B, Roz and others we're there when I left. Aint got a buletooth dongle at work so cant transfer pcis to PC, will do so when I get home later

Yeah, you aren't allowed to flyer in the mall without permission. Even I knew that.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Yeah, you aren't allowed to flyer in the mall without permission. Even I knew that.
I'd love to have been a flyer in the mall when THAT happened.

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here