Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TODAY - handing out leaflets, who's up for it??

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Biscuit said:
Great, ME, BAG, Brighton Boy, Razi, Crabtree (possible), Roz (with camera -tea needed), Rougvie (with crisps), dover (possible), CAFC (charlotn shirt),albion girl, Richie seagull,Danny Seagull (no twa...funny michael jackson impressions),

9 with 3 possibles...! Like I said, outside W H Smiths (THIS FRIDAY) at 11:20am. Begin operation at 11:30am.

If anyone can provide a 'Falmer 4 All banner', or knows sum1 who can lend us one, then we can take a trip down the clock tower and tie it up.

See you then then :bounce: :flameboun: :bounce: :flameboun :bounce:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
half term next week

be up for it then , anyone else?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Biscuit said:
COME ON 11:20 OUTSIDE SMITHS FRIDAY 13TH!
Excellent, as I have to drop in there for a few notepads tomorrow

BenElton'sBrother

Nov 30, 2003
Hove
It was my Nan (my dads mother) she died on the saturday that we played Plymouth, got home very late and very happy only to find a message on the answer phone, put a slight downer on things.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I gotta go upto the shop and get some seagull cufflinks for a wedding tomorrow but I will be there for an hour from 1pm-ish

BenElton'sBrother

Nov 30, 2003
Hove
It always comes as a bit of a shock when something like that happens, even though she was a week short of 80 and had suffered three strokes. Hasn't hit me too hard at the moment although having said that I am feeling quite emotional just thinking about whats going to happen tomorrow.

I guess it'll be even worse tomorrow, but its a family thing and everyone will be there for everyone else, and hell, I'm not the first person this has happened to, I'll be cool :cry:

The Famous Grouse

Dec 9, 2003
My grandma suffered two strokes last week, that :censored: me up.......o well, good luck for tomorrow..we will be thinking of you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here