Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TODAY - handing out leaflets, who's up for it??

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
FRIDAY -handing out leaflets - who's up for it??

ok - have discovered that friday is a day off of college for me!!! so, instead of sitting on my lazy bum, i'm planning to hand out some more leaflets in Brighton, is anyone else up for it??

:falmer:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I can help during my lunch hour, probably get a take away SUBWAY...........mmmmmmmmmmmmm subway :clap:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I can do Friday!

Roz and Lord B just dropped 300 nice and shiney leaflets round my place! Apparently the club shop now have thousands so we should be okay! I'll be there from 11am. Who can join us?

Re: FRIDAY -handing out leaflets - who's up for it??

ben andrews girlfriend said:
ok - have discovered that friday is a day off of college for me!!! so, instead of sitting on my lazy bum, i'm planning to hand out some more leaflets in Brighton, is anyone else up for it??

:falmer:

You have a lazy bum? I know people that have lazy eyes, but I've ever heard of that affliction. I hope it's not too bad for you.

I would hand out leaflets but unfortunately I'm the wrong end of the country. I have got everyone I know at work to email JP though.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
I could prolly help out. I'm still hunting for an IT job, so I've got plenty of free time on my hands.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Great, ME, BAG, Brighton Boy, Razi, Crabtree (possible)...Thats not bad is it!

I'd like us to meet outside W H Smiths at 11:20am...start work at 11:30am...How does that sound to you lot?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Just to remind you...

ctba.gif

:lolol:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Include me in. But I'll want a nice cup of tea from time to time. Us elderly people need refreshing on a regular basis!:D

P.S. I'll be bringing the camera.

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Can be there from 12ish.

I'll wear shoes with grip this time.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Biscuit said:
I can do Friday!

Roz and Lord B just dropped 300 nice and shiney leaflets round my place! Apparently the club shop now have thousands so we should be okay! I'll be there from 11am. Who can join us?

300 nice and shiney leaflets for moi and fatboy to give out tomorrow. :p

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I'll be there for my free McCoys !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here