[Albion] Ticket Exchange

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
That doesn't counter anything. It just means they missed out on gaining record gate receipts PLUS the money that all the people that left seats empty would have spent while at the match.

Nope. The club would have sold fewer full-price tickets if fans could blag off mates for free.

A near sell-out against a non-top six side during school holidays was outstanding.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Nope. The club would have sold fewer full-price tickets if fans could blag off mates for free.

A near sell-out against a non-top six side during school holidays was outstanding.

Assuming the people that go for free would otherwise buy a ticket. Which plainly isn't always the case. Pretty boring circular argument now...

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
I'm a season ticket holder in W3 front row, first game 4 seats either side of me empty, my mate also in W3 had 8 seats behind him empty. Everton 6 empty seats next to me. I can't remember more than 1 empty seat in the front row before. I think the club may have got this one wrong.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Assuming the people that go for free would otherwise buy a ticket. Which plainly isn't always the case. Pretty boring circular argument now...

Well I think it's fair to say that the club is not building its financial model around fans who will only go to the Amex if it's free...

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Reckon there is a good chance that the Man City game will the first match this season that Exchange tickets will go on sale for. Currently about 175 tickets left for club to sell; there's currently more than that for sale in 1 block alone for the the Arsenal game!

Last edited:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Reckon there is a good chance that the Man City game will the first match this season that Exchange tickets will go on sale for. Currently about 175 tickets left for club to sell; there's currently more than that for sale in 1 block alone for the the Arsenal game!

I'm hoping so! I'm back in England for that game; I plan on going with my BIL, but as of yesterday I couldn't find two seats together anywhere in the stadium. Hoping that will change if/when the exchange gets activated.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I'm hoping so! I'm back in England for that game; I plan on going with my BIL, but as of yesterday I couldn't find two seats together anywhere in the stadium. Hoping that will change if/when the exchange gets activated.

Hold your nerve! There's less than 100 (regular) tickets to sell for that match. Same for Arsenal match too, just under 100 left.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Had to list mine for tomorrow. Got a gig in Birmingham to get to, and the pre-match drinks mean I'll even miss the game on tv.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Hold your nerve! There's less than 100 (regular) tickets to sell for that match. Same for Arsenal match too, just under 100 left.
According to website there are only 63 seats left to sell for Arsenal tomorrow.

New record attendance stat guaranteed. Ticket Exchange should open this afternoon to shift a few prime seats for the second time round.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011

New record attendance stat guaranteed. Ticket Exchange should open this afternoon to shift a few prime seats for the second time round.

is it easy to list your seat onto the exchange?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

About 20 had sold between me counting and you counting! Guessing it is pay day which helps.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
If a game sells out and the exchange is open, what is the latest you can list your ticket? For example, can you list a ticket at 2pm for a 3pm KO? Appreciate it probably would sell, but just wondering if there’s is a cut off time. Thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports