Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Exchange

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Just found out you can't move seats anymore. Had hoped to shift over to N2 now the exchange is open but "it's not something we do".

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
More of a surprise still over 1000 club tickets available for Chelsea game. No chance of exchange opening

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
More of a surprise still over 1000 club tickets available for Chelsea game. No chance of exchange opening.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I've just been to the Club ticket site for a nosy (I already have my ticket) and was surprised to be met by the queueing system.

There are about 20-30ish tickets available in each section for tonight at the moment - including the 3 seats in a row directly behind my 3...

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I've just been to the Club ticket site for a nosy (I already have my ticket) and was surprised to be met by the queueing system.

There are about 20-30ish tickets available in each section for tonight at the moment - including the 3 seats in a row directly behind my 3...

Queue is mainly down to the Spurs scramble/wait for blocks

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
There are around 1040 tickets in the exchange. Hopefully a few more will sold in the next few hours but there will be a number of empty seats.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
There are around 1040 tickets in the exchange. Hopefully a few more will sold in the next few hours but there will be a number of empty seats.
Pleasingly full in the end last night (90%+) and excellent atmosphere.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here