Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Exchange Open for Arsenal Match

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Strange tweet - it's been open for a while now.

People have been posting on here about their tickets selling for a week or two now. Maybe it's more of a nudge to encourage non-attending STHs to list theirs.
Yep, mine has been up since it opened a little while ago! Hasn't sold yet though ...

W3F R 149 if anyone's interested ;) ... next to some lovely people (y)

Every time I go to check if it's sold there's more available!! It got down to 7 in my block - but now 14 :rolleyes:

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017
Probably slower than usual by virtue of the fact membership is required and not just purchase history. I'm in the latter category and £70 (membership plus ticket) never looked that attractive for a game on Sky.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Will you be renewing again next season?
Really depends on saturday. If it really bad at mill hill and getting back home, that will make my mind up. if I have to I will take my chances in the future as I have a couple of friends who have NS tickets by where I stand and they have agreed to add me as friends and family and I will pick and chose the games.

I am fed up with the hassle to be honest mate

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Yep, mine has been up since it opened a little while ago! Hasn't sold yet though ...

W3F R 149 if anyone's interested ;) ... next to some lovely people (y)

Every time I go to check if it's sold there's more available!! It got down to 7 in my block - but now 14 :rolleyes:
it's strange mine is a single in swc and sold pretty quickly. I assume people are picking up tickets close to friends existing seats

abc

Jan 6, 2007
Really depends on saturday. If it really bad at mill hill and getting back home, that will make my mind up. if I have to I will take my chances in the future as I have a couple of friends who have NS tickets by where I stand and they have agreed to add me as friends and family and I will pick and chose the games.

I am fed up with the hassle to be honest mate
I have a spare parking pass for the Uni for Saturday. If you would like it, PM me

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
People forgetting that the club don't give a shit if long time fans have sacked it off due to travel - the exchange will sell very well to the Japan, Ecuador and Arsenal fans who will buy them up anyway.

So unless you’re an Albion fan passing on a ticket to a Gooner - at risk then of a substantial ban - you’d have to be a A+ member to get a ticket legitimately and even then you risk getting called out for celebrating a goal etc and spending nearly £100 for the privilege.

As for club not “giving a shit” if long term fans give up their tickets due to transport issues. ? If you think that makes any economic sense , let alone the evidence that this is a direction the club actively pursue then please share.

(Not sure why it’s an issue for Japan or Ecuador fans to follow the club and get tickets on the Exchange or what transport they’re using that’s different to other fans but hey)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So unless you’re an Albion fan passing on a ticket to a Gooner - at risk then of a substantial ban - you’d have to be a A+ member to get a ticket legitimately and even then you risk getting called out for celebrating a goal etc and spending nearly £100 for the privilege.

As for club not “giving a shit” if long term fans give up their tickets due to transport issues. ? If you think that makes any economic sense , let alone the evidence that this is a direction the club actively pursue then please share.

(Not sure why it’s an issue for Japan or Ecuador fans to follow the club and get tickets on the Exchange or what transport they’re using that’s different to other fans but hey)
I never said the club don’t give a shit

It is a FACT that withdrawals of the bendy busses from Mill Hill has meant lot longer queues at the top of Mill Hill and busses arriving there full and driving straight through. Also the queues for Mill Hill ( and it would appear race hill) busses at the Amex have been horrendous recently. AND the weather for those queues hasn’t been that bad yet!!

And stewards actively letting people join the queue where the busses stop for the Mill Hill P&R by them claiming ignorance and leaving the ground and walking around to the road and down to the busses so avoiding the long queues. Happened three times after the last two home games. Looks like people are getting wise to this to avoid the queues.

The club will say that it’s all the bus company fault, but unless someone tells us that the club are actively trying to get more busses on the Mill Hill run, then you cannot expect people to take the opposite view

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
There are still 311 tickets up for grabs on the exchange.

Hopefully most will be snapped up by Saturday evening.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

It is a FACT that withdrawals of the bendy busses from Mill Hill has meant lot longer queues at the top of Mill Hill and busses arriving there full and driving straight through. Also the queues for Mill Hill ( and it would appear race hill) busses at the Amex have been horrendous recently. AND the weather for those queues hasn’t been that bad yet!!

And stewards actively letting people join the queue where the busses stop for the Mill Hill P&R by them claiming ignorance and leaving the ground and walking around to the road and down to the busses so avoiding the long queues. Happened three times after the last two home games. Looks like people are getting wise to this to avoid the queues.

The club will say that it’s all the bus company fault, but unless someone tells us that the club are actively trying to get more busses on the Mill Hill run, then you cannot expect people to take the opposite view
I’m not disagreeing at all - I don’t use the P&R. It’s just the notion advanced by some - that the club don’t “give a shit” or aren’t interested.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013

I said they don't give a shit. And I stand by it. I didn't say it was a problem that the ground will be full, just classic Chailey

You know full well that half the ground tomorrow will be full of Gooners tomorrow as it is every time we play a big club.

I didn't say it was an issue if the ground is full of Japanese and Ecuadorian fans, they are great. But it's a shame as it makes it easier for the club to ignore the obvious worsening travel - that they don't appear to give a shit about, hence they haven't replaced the park and rides that have closed, or offered any suggestions to the issue we now have where the bus capacity has halved due to lack of bendy buses. It doesn't make economic sense for them to do anything while the ground is still full so, no, they don't appear to give a shit

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I said they don't give a shit. And I stand by it.

You know full well that half the ground tomorrow will be full of Gooners

It doesn't make economic sense for them to do anything while the ground is still full so, no, they don't appear to give a shit
Expecting the club to address these valid issues - changes to the park and ride, train woes, away fans in the home area - and bring other fans along with you - might be easier if the opening accusation wasn’t “they don’t give a shit”.
And does a sold out stadium mean football clubs no longer care about any issues (catering, transport, long term fans) ? Of course they do and it makes economic sense to do so.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Who can and cant buy tickets for the game? What does it cost and take to get a ticket? As a ST holder can I just buy another ticket anywhere in the ground (not that I want to)? What deterants are in place to ensure no away fans get into other parts of the ground?
After Charlton and PB's rant about our away fans, is he doing anything to stop away fans entering our ground in the wrong areas?
Also, if this really does show as a sell out, which it will, it will encourage SKY/BT/Amazon to put on more games at stupid times for the fans but great for the arm chair viewer.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Who can and cant buy tickets for the game? What does it cost and take to get a ticket? As a ST holder can I just buy another ticket anywhere in the ground (not that I want to)? What deterants are in place to ensure no away fans get into other parts of the ground?
After Charlton and PB's rant about our away fans, is he doing anything to stop away fans entering our ground in the wrong areas?
Also, if this really does show as a sell out, which it will, it will encourage SKY/BT/Amazon to put on more games at stupid times for the fans but great for the arm chair viewer.
If you buy and pass on your ticket to an away fan that’s a 5 match ban for a first offence.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
TV companies care ,not at all for supporters being inconvenienced

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
If you buy and pass on your ticket to an away fan that’s a 5 match ban for a first offence.
But is it? I expect there is a clause somewhere but can I just buy a ticket and pass it on? What if said person 'loses' his ticket once in and sits in any empty seat, of which there will be many. And can a gooner just buy membership and a ticket?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here