Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Exchange Open for Arsenal Match

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Club have just tweeted the Arsenal match has sold out so the ticket exchange is open:

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Yes, but not for General Sale with purchasing history, just like Chelsea game where exchange tickets remained unsold, not good for club or the supporter...

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Yes, but not for General Sale with purchasing history, just like Chelsea game where exchange tickets remained unsold, not good for club or the supporter...
Well it’s not stopping the tickets being shifted - there’s only a handful available , if that , per block.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I put 4 up on Tuesday. They sold the same day. So there’s demand. I suspect it may be reasonably busy.
It’s sold out. It’s Arsenal - and tickets on the exchange are being snapped up within minutes. The cynicism does get a bit tiring but fair enough:
It seems that the folk giving the game a miss (due to its clash with NYE) are determined to see the Amex half full and the transport ****ed. A symptom of FOMO I’d suggest.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It’s sold out. It’s Arsenal - and tickets on the exchange are being snapped up within minutes. The cynicism does get a bit tiring but fair enough:
Surely it can’t be sold out….I’ve read on here the following:

Crap kick off time
Transport issues
No midfield available
Monsoon with hurricane type winds
Hair wash night………

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It’s not cynicism you fool. It’s reality. We all know the Amex will have swathes of empty seats because people can’t get to and from, and won’t put their tickets up for sale. That’s all.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It’s not cynicism you fool. It’s reality. We all know the Amex will have swathes of empty seats because people can’t get to and from, and won’t put their tickets up for sale. That’s all.
Not everyone is half arsed JCLs. Will be plenty busy enough. Good train service planned, finishes at a time to get back around Sussex not too late. First home game in ages.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No bloody chance is it sold out!

club announced pretendance. 32,109
actual attendance through the gates. 24,209

i put my ticket up for Chelsea and Tottenham and both of them failed to sell. Bitter moi?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
No bloody chance is it sold out!

club announced pretendance. 32,109
actual attendance through the gates. 24,209

i put my ticket up for Chelsea and Tottenham and both of them failed to sell. Bitter moi?
Will you be renewing again next season?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I know. The pedantry about what constitutes a “sell out”, the issues of pretendance and the like and hope that there’s a sign, any sign (why ??) that interest in the club has peaked or started to fall off - hence the odd empty seat - has been a regular on threads like this for years completely divorced from the valid frustrations with transport , kick off times etc .
Sorry to disappoint but No signs of it at Villa, Chelsea or Spurs I’m afraid and I doubt it at Arsenal either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here