Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thousands of Romanians and Bulgarians spotted at the borders

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Because its MY country...its a country ive lived in most of my life...its a country ive SERVED...its a country I intend to retire in....

You keep forgetting to tell me the link between a terrorist atrocity in the Russias, and M&S internal staff policy. Dont forget.

Ok, i'll answer, seeing as you are struggling. On the other thread, you asked what other problems with the muslims were in the "pipeline", i gave you an up to date example, seeing as you asked.
Perhaps instead of steering this thread away from Romanians and Bulgarians, to get your daily fix of the victim muslims, you could post on that thread. Where you will get the same answer.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
They have indeed, close on 4 million already across those 19 countries, most in Spain and Italy because of the language similarities..... however, as we all know, Spain in particular has catesrophic unemployment, there will be a steady flow of those disenchanted in those countries which of course will not be noticed by those of Guardian reading persuasion....it would ruin their anti conservative headlines.

Hey, you watched the BBC news for your stats as well. Cool. So did I. We're experts!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They have indeed, close on 4 million already across those 19 countries, most in Spain and Italy because of the language similarities..... however, as we all know, Spain in particular has catesrophic unemployment, there will be a steady flow of those disenchanted in those countries which of course will not be noticed by those of Guardian reading persuasion....it would ruin their anti conservative headlines.

The reason they will not be noticed is because they will be in such small numbers when compared the the big immigration hitters like China (openly encouraged by Cameron and Gideon with their recent visa waiving reforms), the US, Aus and India. Why is there no focus on US and Aus immigration which is far bigger? Is it because they is white?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ok, i'll answer, seeing as you are struggling. On the other thread, you asked what other problems with the muslims were in the "pipeline", i gave you an up to date example, seeing as you asked.
Perhaps instead of steering this thread away from Romanians and Bulgarians, to get your daily fix of the victim muslims, you could post on that thread. Where you will get the same answer.

so, totally pointless..well done.

Nobody 'steered' this away from Romanians and Bulgarians...if you see what I wrote....i merely made a comparison about you...being 'offended'...somebody who constantly flaps his gums about 'muslims' being offended....but, im sorry if you didnt understand ..

Jan 30, 2008
So we just let people arrive and pick up the pieces afterwards, has been mentioned before a lot of leafy sussex types don't see any further than their drive ways ???
regards
DR

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Think what you like. I was born here, pay my taxes here.........and......and.....and....... I LIVE here.

My step son was born here, but he is working in Spain at the moment and doesn't really want to come back. The sun is shining and he is having fun.

At some point he may well come back - probably will - but is he temporarily not English and therefore not qualified to comment on what happens in his native country?

Please can you clarify for sake of, well, clarity?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Hey, you watched the BBC news for your stats as well. Cool. So did I. We're experts!

Where the fook do any of us get our stats then?....news, newspapers, internet....I fail to see the purpose of your comment.

Jan 30, 2008
I was born there...lived most of my life there...paid plenty of taxes there...and SERVED the country...
that doesn't give you any credibility, DON'T DELUDE YOURSELF, you've shown your hand time and time again ,SERVED YOUR COUNTRY , come back and serve it again ???
regards
DR

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Where the fook do any of us get our stats then?....news, newspapers, internet....I fail to see the purpose of your comment.

Cos it's not worth a fig taken on its own.

Journalists in this country are awful. They'll just stumble around google for a bit to find a couple of stats to chuck into their report and that's it.

Jan 30, 2008
My step son was born here, but he is working in Spain at the moment and doesn't really want to come back. The sun is shining and he is having fun.

At some point he may well come back - probably will - but is he temporarily not English and therefore not qualified to comment on what happens in his native country?

Please can you clarify for sake of, well, clarity?
sounds like daveinprague :whistle:
regards
DR

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
so, totally pointless..well done.

Nobody 'steered' this away from Romanians and Bulgarians...if you see what I wrote....i merely made a comparison about you...being 'offended'...somebody who constantly flaps his gums about 'muslims' being offended....but, im sorry if you didnt understand ..

Er, 11-59 today.
"The 'offended' ones, are usually the ones who go on about 'muslims being offended'
Two sides of the same coin...the serial offended." quote DIP
12-29
"
One disappointed British citizen told us “I haven’t worked for years. I was hoping I could put this down to an army of eastern European immigrants coming to take all our jobs or claim all our benefits or something. In the clear absence of such an influx I am being forced to finally admit to myself that the reason that I am not in gainful employment is because I’m a bit lazy. So I’m joining the English Defence League instead where I can convince myself that it’s not me being lazy or at fault in any way, it’s Muslims.”
12-24
"In the beardy enclave of Sompting?
I would imagine theres more foreigners, AND muslims in my block of flats than there is in Sompting...but poor you"

Shoehorned in.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Cos it's not worth a fig taken on its own.

Journalists in this country are awful. They'll just stumble around google for a bit to find a couple of stats to chuck into their report and that's it.

How well informed you are, I shall be sure to tell my two journo friends where they are going wrong.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
that doesn't give you any credibility, DON'T DELUDE YOURSELF, you've shown your hand time and time again ,SERVED YOUR COUNTRY , come back and serve it again ???
regards
DR

Isn't there a certain irony in the tension here. The very empire that DIP served was built on the back of Brits that were prepared to leave these shores, explore and conquer, and yet everyone is telling DIP he needs to come back here to have a point of view.

Sorry Sir Walter Raleigh, Captain Cook, Nelson etc. you've been away far too long and you're clearly not Brits anymore, but thanks for all the fish. Sir Jonathan Ive? Nope, we'll claim you as our own when we want to, but actually we know you're a silicon valley YANK! Get outta here!

At the same time, we're not prepared to allow others into the country because we fear they'll explore and conquer. That's what this is about - fear.

We need to train and encourage our young people to be the best and to get out into the world and explore. Not sit behind our garden fences complaining that the country is full when it's not - we're just frightened.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
whatever Soulman...twist it how you like... ;-)

1. was a simple comparison about 'little Englanders' who are permanently 'offended', and the people they claim to be always 'offended' ie muslims...and from a cut and paste that included the word muslims...

From them on, you started flapping your gums about muslims... fecking hell youre desperate haha

Jan 30, 2008
isn't there a certain irony in the tension here. The very empire that dip served was built on the back of brits that were prepared to leave these shores, explore and conquer, and yet everyone is telling dip he needs to come back here to have a point of view.

Sorry sir walter raleigh, captain cook, nelson etc. You've been away far too long and you're clearly not brits anymore, but thanks for all the fish. Sir jonathan ive? Nope, we'll claim you as our own when we want to, but actually we know you're a silicon valley yank! Get outta here!

At the same time, we're not prepared to allow others into the country because we fear they'll explore and conquer. That's what this is about - fear.

We need to train and encourage our young people to be the best and to get out into the world and explore. Not sit behind our garden fences complaining that the country is full when it's not - we're just frightened.
the country's not full .......... seriously do you go out in the world :facepalm: fancy a few tourist's on your doorstep ???
reagrds
DR

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
whatever Soulman...twist it how you like... ;-)

1. was a simple comparison about 'little Englanders' who are permanently 'offended', and the people they claim to be always 'offended' ie muslims...and from a cut and paste that included the word muslims...

fecking hell youre desperate haha

Not desperate. Just posting the facts by your own hand, which you denied. Hopefully you can contain yourself in future and give the Romanians and Bulgarians thread a chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here