Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The PERFECTLY JUSTIFIED treatment of the abusive HOMOPHOBE John Anthony Westwood

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
6 weeks ago I wanted to be excluded and have taken some time out. I will mainly be doing REMF stuff but may chip in every now and again if I want. From where I was it seemed very heavy handed but if any charges are made I will stand corrected. Just a subject for discussion.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
6 weeks ago I wanted to be excluded and have taken some time out. I will mainly be doing REMF stuff but may chip in every now and again if I want. From where I was it seemed very heavy handed but if any charges are made I will stand corrected. Just a subject for discussion.

Call that a flounce? PAH!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Ignoring whatever Mr W may or may not have done/said today lets play "what if".

If the Albion had a fan like him so utterly dedicated to his club would we view him with bemused affection or treat him as being a bit sad and do our best to distance ourselves from him.

I don't know this for certain but understand that Mr W lent his support to the Albion in their time of need.

Just wondering.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
he's an antique book dealer by day as well! absolute ledge!

Stumpy Tim

Hmm. How does that tally with the PM you wrote me on the 29th Feb that read:

"I am never posting on NSC on any general thread or discussion so my " flounce " as you denegrate me with is for real. I am only ever going to post on REMF stuff so my I have done so through with our business account, if thats ok with you. US is DEAD."

Or was that more attention-seeking drivel?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
as long as you don't sit too close to him as, by kick off time, his pits are absolutely lifting!

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
How did John Westwood get into the ground without being searched and obviously carrying his bell?

I think he's a twat anyway with his stupid wigs and he looks like a nonce.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

"I am never posting on NSC on any general thread or discussion so my " flounce " as you denegrate me with is for real. I am only ever going to post on REMF stuff so my I have done so through with our business account, if thats ok with you. US is DEAD."

Its pretty bad form to post private pm's on the main forum so I leave that to other people to judge you. Why the hostility I don't really know but , well , whatever.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Also how can it be attention seeking drivel if I only posted that PRIVATE pm to you ?. Please tell me.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Its pretty bad form to post private pm's on the main forum so I leave that to other people to judge you. Why the hostility I don't really know but , well , whatever.

It's good to have you back on NSC mate. Try not to let people get you down. You contribute so many good things for this forum and the REMF.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks mate. Most people are fine. I will pick and choose my comments. A bit controversial today but from where I was it was worth getting opinions on. Why the tirade and posting of private pm's we can only guess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here