The PERFECTLY JUSTIFIED treatment of the abusive HOMOPHOBE John Anthony Westwood

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks for the kind words Vulture and hillian I have missed you. Have a lovely day.

Stumpy Tim

Its pretty bad form to post private pm's on the main forum so I leave that to other people to judge you. Why the hostility I don't really know but , well , whatever.

No, it's pretty bad form to send me PMs like you did, and it's not the first time. It's the same boring cycle with you & I think a lot of people are tired of it - obviously me included.

I used to think you were a decent member of NSC, but your continuous posts of self-pity and somehow believing anyone who disagrees with you dislikes you is frankly an embarrassment. On Facebook you also regularly slag off NSC, and even managed to get in a row with Yorkie which I've never seen before. How did you manage that - by asking why she didn't like you because she disagreed with you on something... ring any bells?

Over time, I went from quite liking you to getting slightly annoyed with you. That's when the economy was going bad, and the self-pity crept in. While you may have been going through a bad time, there were and are people on this board going through a much tougher time & you didn't see them plaster it all over NSC. During this time, you sent me abusive PMs which were totally unwarranted and well out of line.

You're now a slightly baffling irrelevance. Carry on posting on NSC but don't expect me to be nice. And stop sending me PM's because I'm not interested

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It's like catch phrase, say how you see it

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No, it's pretty bad form to send me PMs like you did, and it's not the first time. It's the same boring cycle with you & I think a lot of people are tired of it - obviously me included.

I used to think you were a decent member of NSC, but your continuous posts of self-pity and somehow believing anyone who disagrees with you dislikes you is frankly an embarrassment. On Facebook you also regularly slag off NSC, and even managed to get in a row with Yorkie which I've never seen before. How did you manage that - by asking why she didn't like you because she disagreed with you on something... ring any bells?

Over time, I went from quite liking you to getting slightly annoyed with you. That's when the economy was going bad, and the self-pity crept in. While you may have been going through a bad time, there were and are people on this board going through a much tougher time & you didn't see them plaster it all over NSC. During this time, you sent me abusive PMs which were totally unwarranted and well out of line.

You're now a slightly baffling irrelevance. Carry on posting on NSC but don't expect me to be nice. And stop sending me PM's because I'm not interested

Fair enough if thats how you feel.

6 weeks ago I wanted to be excluded and have taken some time out. I will mainly be doing REMF stuff but may chip in every now and again if I want. From where I was it seemed very heavy handed but if any charges are made I will stand corrected. Just a subject for discussion.

Why do 'CHARGES' need to be made you knobber, because that would somehow lend some cred to your accusing well-trained professionals who unfortunately for them had to carry out their job on YOUR behalf in the face of a mob?

If this absolute berk stands as any example, it is to let his 'followers' who respect an attention-seeking clown know that it's not on to come to a respectable house of entertainment and bring it down to pikey filth level.
The whole REASON you will complain if you get abuse from some neanderthal screaming his spite at YOU Uncle Spielberg, is when people like Westwood are left to represent a crowd of morons, by the people who have to do your dirty work and throw his sort out on the street.

If this utter plonker with his look-at-me-I'm-a-clown bell actually gives a monkey's about the football his club are involved in, he wont be wanting to stand outside gates whining, or get turned away from ticket-counters because he's banned from going to grounds.

I vaguely recall there was a tv prog featuring him and discussing what he does at games, but he was not ever going to mention "oh yeah and I like to hurl abuse and disgust opposition fans just to get a laugh out of the other toothless throwbacks round me, because they love it".

If he was shown the door for clanging that bell, it's a fine example of something that is against ground rules - however "shoddy" you think carrying out those rules are, they are there always for your benefit.

Last edited:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I know I may be opening a can of worms here but like to think I am a fair Man and we are fair supporters.

I am by far a Portsmouth fan and the behaviour of their fans was to be expected walking up to the ground to be greeted by their fans at the station shouting " Aids scum " to all and sundry but Mr Portsmouth is a colorful character and good for football imo.

When he came into the South Stand and starting the bell ringing he was after a while manhandled out of the stand which almost caused a serious ruck. All for no reason as far as I could see. He just rang his bell, as he does at every ground he goes to.

Why " Mr Rambo " in the sunglasses , the one who seems to have an anger management issue thought it was necessary to round his troups up and go and evict him from the stand I do not know.

It was over aggressive, over zealous and uncalled for imo. Whilst this was going on it almost caused a serious incident. To be fair to Westwood he constantly tried to diffuse the situation telling the Portsmouth fans to calm down when they were close to kicking off.

I would think it a sad day at the Amex of we cannot accept an eccentric character such as Westwood and treated them as shoddily as he appeared to have been treated today.

The stewards need to show some common sense. Alas that appears to be beyond the remit of " Mr Rambo ".

So you think we should all be allowed to bring in heavy weighted hand held objects whilst still have the bottle tops removed do you.

He was asked several times to hand it over and each time passed it on and each denied knowledge that it was him.
He was only manhandled because he refused to leave peacefully. don't see what the stewards did wrong.
He does not warrant special treatment.

Anyway i though you had requested a permanant ban from NSC ???

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
"oh yeah and I like to hurl abuse and disgust opposition fans just to get a laugh out of the other toothless throwbacks round me, because they love it".

Beautifully put.

So you think we should all be allowed to bring in heavy weighted hand held objects whilst still have the bottle tops removed do you.

He was asked several times to hand it over and each time passed it on and each denied knowledge that it was him.
He was only manhandled because he refused to leave peacefully. don't see what the stewards did wrong.

This

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Hmm. How does that tally with the PM you wrote me on the 29th Feb that read:

"I am never posting on NSC on any general thread or discussion so my " flounce " as you denegrate me with is for real. I am only ever going to post on REMF stuff so my I have done so through with our business account, if thats ok with you. US is DEAD."

Or was that more attention-seeking drivel?

Which part of PRIVATE message did you not understand?
I don't agree with US's views a lot of the time but see no reason to abuse him.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Anyway i though you had requested a permanant ban from NSC ???

Fair points. I guess my thread was started because of one steward who has let me say " form "

For the record, I had a ban 6 weeks ago as I needed to take some time out. This was made official by the mods on the moderating thread immediately before I could reflect. I asked this week to be allowed access to my account as I have important PM's, REMF contacts and other stuff I needed to make a note of before closing it down again. I did not intend to ever post as US again but needed to do a REMF Brighton Marathon thread and did so through another member with their permission as this was the only way I could do it. My post was then changed to a US post so this is the reason my details were re started again.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He has sent a number of abusive messages my way. Totally unwarranted ones at that. No message he sends me are private after his previous form.

Anyway, I've said my piece. I'll leave it there

I don't really have a right to reply on this. I did post a comment a couple of years back which was out of order on a thread and sent you a PM to apologise, a few times. Other PM's would have been in response to things you said I guess. Anyway you have made your feelings about me perfectly clear so lets leave it at that.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
He has sent a number of abusive messages my way. Totally unwarranted ones at that. No message he sends me are private after his previous form.

Anyway, I've said my piece. I'll leave it there

Fair enough, I don't know the history, but, if I had sent a pm and then saw it posted on an open forum, I think I would be royally pissed off.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
If anybody has seen that TV series "Prisoners Wives" you will know there are lots of places you can hide objects on your person.

Yeah ok, but a massive BELL??

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"My post was then changed to a US post"
Do i read that as you have a second account that you post under then ???

I'd like to know more about this too. It is not possible to take a post from user A and make it come from user B.

There is an accusatory tone against me and/or the NSC mods - I'd like to know why.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'd like to know more about this too. It is not possible to take a post from user A and make it come from user B.

There is an accusatory tone against me and/or the NSC mods - I'd like to know why.

No accusations Bozza. You have been more than fair. It was my decision to take time out and I think its best I just post any REMF stuff and the Marathon updates from now on. Me and general forum chats clearly do not mix ! No hard feelings, towards anyone.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I could hear someone ringing a bell and see someone wearing a stovepipe hat well into the second half. The ruckus in the south stand must have happened about five minutes from the end :shrug:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports