The PERFECTLY JUSTIFIED treatment of the abusive HOMOPHOBE John Anthony Westwood

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So we've established that the guy is racist and a homphobe, and that at this match the stewards were within their rights to remove him for any one of four separate acts:

1. Standing on his seat
2. Homophobic abuse
3. Homophobic gestures (arrestable)
4. Taking the piss with his bell

Any objections here if I edit the thread title at this stage?

Nope, would like to know if the Scumbag was arrested though.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Not much detail but this is from the Argus on-line

At least eight people were arrested after trouble began ahead of Saturday’s Brighton and Hove Albion clash with Portsmouth.

Two people were arrested as fans came together at Brighton Station and another on suspicion of making homophobic comments.

Superintendent Simon Nelson said on Twitter: “One now in our cells for homophobic comment. No place for it there or anywhere.”

He added others had been told to leave Brighton and Hove but were not arrested.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I saw the said homphobe and alleged racist after the game, with his outsize shoes and 'musky' aroma. he was walking past the east from the south (without his bell) looking very grumpy. So didnt look like he'd been arrested and if he had been thrown out, he took ages to make his way from the ground.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
images

new face palm maybe? ffs pompey

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
If the thread title really has to be changed, is it too much to expect accurate spelling. WTF is homophic? Westwood is horrific and perhaps a homothick or even a hoolihom.
grump grump

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If the thread title really has to be changed, is it too much to expect accurate spelling. WTF is homophic? Westwood is horrific and perhaps a homothick or even a hoolihom.
grump grump

oops

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
grump grump

I did wonder if 'John Anthony Westwood' could have been abbreviated to 'JAW' as well, although it might have caused further confusion.

jaws.JPG

jaws_brody-radio.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks for changing the title to something more appropriate. Without possession of the full facts I posted a rash thread and made a bit of a tit of myself. :blush:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This thread is a prime example of why I shouldn't post anymore. I am off for a lie down.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
When you are a little self-effacing US don't you notice how much more tolerant people on here are? I like your posting and although you can be (as I certainly can be) a bit of a tit, it would be a shame to flounce permanently.

Your efforts on the infamous horse thread are still tremendous reading.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Thanks for changing the title to something more appropriate. Without possession of the full facts I posted a rash thread and made a bit of a tit of myself. :blush:

This easy going nature won't last.

Someone start a thread saying that ET and War Horse are shithouse and look like they have been directed by the bloke who does the 'Go Compare ' adverts.

That should do it.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
As he was doing the homophobic/obscene gestures at the Family Stand can't we get him put on some sort of register?

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
this one might imageskiol.jpg
I believe that he has at least one offspring (that'll be the one looking faintly embarrassed in the TV documentary about him- see YouTube), which raises the alarming truth that a lady, somewhere out there, has performed a reproductive act with him on at least one occasion. I suspect that he is not currently courting, however. With all due respect, there's got to be a limited number of ladies out there who are prepared to share their lives with a heavily tattooed man in his fifties (?) who sleeps under a Portsmouth FC duvet.
:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports